Any Honorable Mentions of a distributer to Purchase FX Airguns from?

I got my FX from Palm Beach Air guns. It shipped fast no tax. Unlike orders from Pyramid that seem to take forever to get to me.

I ordered a Daystate from AoA on Thursday by phone. I asked for some pretty specific wood pattern, and they said they would accommodate me.

We'll see when it arrives next week. They were super nice on the phone. So far so good...

Reactions: Chichi
I recently purchased an FX M3 from Joel at Palm Beach Air Guns located near WPB, FL. He just recently opened a storefront. He is very responsive and always calls back when he can't immediately answer the phone. Very knowledgeable and does not try to up-sale. Very honest in telling what options/accessories work and what doesn't. Gives recs on set up, but will set up the rifle for you, with how you want it.
Post sale service/support has been very prompt and excellent.
Raf

Don’t leave out Bullet Central! Phenomenal customer service and they stand by their word.
Agreed with this. Contacted them this week week and they were great. Had product right in front of him, and knew what he was talking about. I placed an order and would again, maybe even for powder burner stuff.

They may not seem to be as big of a name as some of the others we have mentioned, and while I have had great experience with our other vendors here too, I have added these guys to my list to continue doing business with.

Reactions: ram2jeep
Don’t leave out Bullet Central! Phenomenal customer service and they stand by their word.
Only issue I found with Bullet Central is whoever graduated for McDonald's flipping burgers never learn how to pad the pellet tins properly for shipment. Be ready for damaged pellet tins and they don't sell JSB just FX pellets

I pay taxes so Palm Beach Airguns is the place to buy. They have been the fastest distibutor to get a gun that is in high demand. Awhile back it was impossible to find a Leshy2 and to he__ with preorder BS. PBA called whoever they call and I purchased it then and got it about 4 days later. Nobody else had any in stock. Did the same thing with a Daystate Alpha Wolf. It was prepreorder and get on the waiting list every where I called. PBA took my info and the moment they came to the USA distributor and then to the dealers I got mine in a hurry. No waiting list! Their shipping rates for singular or small items don't match the item cost itself.