Any Honorable Mentions of a distributer to Purchase FX Airguns from?

2nd vote for Baker Airguns - I stopped in there once. A good bunch of people except that Dennis guy... J/K .... J/K

Donnie is very knowledgeable and I heard a good shot. I seen some gray hair in his last video so there goes the memory and a steady hand. LOL

Joking aside I wouldn't hesitate to do business with Baker Airguns. They do have a good crew there and I actually did meet them

Nothing really new here that has not been already described.

I've bought from both Baker and SPAW. Both have been very helpful. Both will set up the rifle in a professional manner that I have been very happy with. Baker shipping is very fast and free. SPAW charges for shipping. I dont have a beef with this but as we all know, shipping an air rifle, scope, lead , etc can add up to a $70-$100 expense. Both did not charge for sales tax since I dont live in FLorida or Ohio (where SPAW and Baker are located), so you may want to claim in your state income tax return if necessary. Both Donnie @ Baker and Ken @ SPAW are over the top knowledgable about FX, airguns and the hobby. PICK THEIR BRAIN!! For what I was looking for (a specific FX M3 in smaller caliber), SPAW was the only place that had that specific item in stock. He has a deep inventory.

Reactions: Chichi
My complaint with Utah Airguns is that they send guns 'Adult signature required'. So, you sit around waiting for FedEx to show up and then they don't. Day wasted. I won't order a gun from Utah again.
Yet ... If dropped off and then snatched off your porch / property by a thief you would expect UA to replace it ?
No free lunch there son .. can't have it both ways.
Not a UA or any vendor issue under similar situations, but a delivery company one ...

Yet ... If dropped off and then snatched off your porch / property by a thief you would expect UA to replace it ?
No free lunch there son .. can't have it both ways.
Not a UA or any vendor issue under similar situations, but a delivery company one ...
Fedex and UPS just leave it even when it's signature required in my area (covid policy) but for the last two months they could put your address on the box and lay on the shoulder of any interstate highway to have a better chance than Fedex getting it to your door. I believe Fedex drivers in my area steal most packages for themselves. When you file a claim they don't do anything at all to find the package. They say it was delivered and your case is closed.

I drove 3 hours to see what High Pressure Pneumatics had . Spent about 2 hours talking with Tom on a Fx Impact set up that I had in mind. He walked me through and suggested what would work best for me. Went home and did a little more research . I drove back up north to Tom’s shop and placed my order. If you live in Michigan, this is the place to go.