Any guns you regret buying"

Regret ? ..no, more like eye opening

Just put them on the Classified and remember not to do it again 😂
Having said that.......I did buy a couple Mauraders after selling my .25 because I hated it, yes I forgot why I sold the first one and got bit in the ass a couple more times.

....ho well, I definitely learned now...........DO NOT FORGET :LOL:

Fx impact m3 .22 600mm
It broke 2 months after after I got it, and it’s still sitting at FX 2 months after I sent it in. Not even going to lie, I wish I could get a refund instead for a warranty fix.
And the price of these things And that happens way 2 many moving parts in these things
Feel for you man
My S510 with a lane regulator 7 years old still shooting fine

Hatsan airmax .25 qe ! I didnt have it long enough to really let it form any mind altering regrets...I put it back in its shipping box as fast as I got it out. Why you may ask? Well it was the orange stain paint "walnut" stock and the mishmash of plastic parts and inconsistant finish on the metal. I assumed it would be similar to my gladius (all metal) whew dodged that.

Last edited:
I definitely have two. The first airgun I ever bought. Gamo swarm magnum.22. Most inaccurate, inconsistent pile of junk ever. And also my Hatsan.30 cal break barrel. I think I could get a higher fps with a slingshot. And it’s a HUGE gun, would never wanna carry that through the woods for long.
Im new to air rifles haven"t bought one yet it seems you get what you pay for

Do you have one? Are any FX Im looking to buy one very interested
Nope, woke up and sold all my fx’s a long time ago… will never own one again and would definitely never own one of those ugly Panthera’s 🤣🤣🤣 they look like a hybrid edgun leshiy 2 and a airmaks katran lol

Are there any guns that you regret buying because they didn't live up to your expectations, were prone to failure, bad support, undependable, not accurate, whatever... I know there are a couple I'd not buy again if I had it to do over.
Just curious if others feel the same way and why.

Air Force Condor SS. Easy super easy to tune to different power levels and fill pressures with the ring loc kit. Not accurate across a full fill of air. 3 shot groups are fine, but poi changes throughout the shot string. Mad dog stock made it less hold sensitive, but did not solve the poi changes. Not going to sell it and pass the problem down, probably not worth the cost of shipping now.

Reactions: RM.510bigbore
EdGun Lelya (2.0) As much as I loved the thing it went through valves like crazy. I tried everything along the lines of reg and hammer spring adjustment in an attempt to rid it of the issue. Ended up getting rid of it as a trade in towards something else. Thing was a dam good shooter and very nice to handle.