Any guns you regret buying"

This is probably going to hurt some feelings but here we go.

#1 FX impact M2 22 cal. (5 out of 10)
Needy little thing no matter what I did it was never good enough. Got some good groups but not consistent.

#2 FX Impact M3 22 cal. (3 out of 10)
Alway out of commission, every time I went to use it. It was always off target leaking or something.

#3 Daystate redwolf 22 cal. (6 out of 10)
Love the feel of this gun but can’t get any decent accuracy.

#4 Edgun R5 22 cal. (5 out of 10)
Edgun electric pressure gauge is great when it works, which is rarely. Average accuracy. Side charging is clunky. Rear safety’s are unsafe and should never be made this way, ever just stop.

Reactions: bucketboy
Just one gun, an FX Wildcat III bottle. Lost $1000 on it in just over a year and was happy to see it go when I sold it. Too finicky for me, always something to deal with. I don't understand why people spend $2k plus for an airgun. My god there are so many good choices for less money. And anyone into airgunning knows more guns and variety is better than one expensive gun. Unless you have sick money to spend on $2000 plus guns then sure spend it, I get it.
I love my little AEA HP SS .30 caliber. I like to tinker and once you learn to work on it and get it right, it's great. Much cheaper than the FX guns.

The only rifle i had a problem with was the FX Indy
It was an accurate, quiet and fun rifle. I had loads of fun with it. Reminds me of a grown up Crosman pumpmaster 760
For those who don't know, the Indy is a pump-up pcp like the Independance, only in bullpup configuration. Could fire up to 10 consistent shots from 10 pumps of the handle.
The problem i encountered was moisture.
I live by the ocean, a humid environment. Compressed air and humidity is not a good combination. I ended up with a lot of water rusting the internals destroying the rifle.
I almost sent it in to get it fixed, but realized i can't use it. Same problem will happen again.
it just sits in a corner broken

This is probably going to hurt some feelings but here we go.

#1 FX impact M2 22 cal. (5 out of 10)
Needy little thing no matter what I did it was never good enough. Got some good groups but not consistent.

#2 FX Impact M3 22 cal. (3 out of 10)
Alway out of commission, every time I went to use it. It was always off target leaking or something.

#3 Daystate redwolf 22 cal. (6 out of 10)
Love the feel of this gun but can’t get any decent accuracy.

#4 Edgun R5 22 cal. (5 out of 10)
Edgun electric pressure gauge is great when it works, which is rarely. Average accuracy. Side charging is clunky. Rear safety’s are unsafe and should never be made this way, ever just stop.
I love my R5M, but I've gotta agree about the pressure gauges. I've had good accuracy and like the side charging. Safety is a habit, not a device...

GST

Reactions: wgd
I love my little AEA HP SS .30 caliber. I like to tinker and once you learn to work on it and get it right, it's great. Much cheaper than the FX guns.
Since that FX purchase/sale I've added at least 6 PCPs and just recently moved toward springers, I purchased 2 HW springers and a Diana all individually for less than $600. Non of these guns are even close to being as finicky as the $2k FX. Full disclosure I purchased 3 Hubens but non cost over $1250 and I'm pretty sure I could get $1k+ for each resale. Its hard to forget your first divorce.

Reactions: MWS
The only PCP that I regret buying is Airacuda Max in .22, .25 and .30 about 6 to 9 months ago. All due to moderator clipping due to defective crowns. Pyramyd Air took them back and gave me full refund. About 4 months ago I bought the .30 Airacuda Max again from Pyramyd Air and this time, no m oderator clipping. Very accurate with 44.75 JSBs. No problems with G SL30, Huma Regulated Armada, Notos, Avenge-X in .177, .22 and .25, Maverick 600mm, XM1 Bullsharks in .177, .22 and .25, XM1 Ranger in .22. Love them all now. No problems. I DID have a BAD leak on Avenge-X but Air Venturi sent me a complete air tube and that solved the problem.

The only PCP that I regret buying is Airacuda Max in .22, .25 and .30 about 6 to 9 months ago. All due to moderator clipping due to defective crowns. Pyramyd Air took them back and gave me full refund. About 4 months ago I bought the .30 Airacuda Max again from Pyramyd Air and this time, no m oderator clipping. Very accurate with 44.75 JSBs. No problems with G SL30, Huma Regulated Armada, Notos, Avenge-X in .177, .22 and .25, Maverick 600mm, XM1 Bullsharks in .177, .22 and .25, XM1 Ranger in .22. Love them all now. No problems. I DID have a BAD leak on Avenge-X but Air Venturi sent me a complete air tube and that solved the problem.
Crown issues you say? How’s this look?

IMG_0339.jpeg

Not to go off track here, but I have been looking at that .30 Hatsan since it came out... every time I get close to pulling the trigger to get one, I see a post like this. I need it about as much as I need a third nipple... but I always look. The last time I was serious, I had a coworker hit me up who had gotten one last year and asked me why that his gun now was easy to cock, rattles and wont shoot a pellet. That pretty much sealed it for me. I told him it sounded like a broken spring, but good luck getting a replacement. He wanted to stick with springers (the Hatsan was his first and only experience with an airgun) so I steered him towards an RWS 54 and actually found him one at the Hickory show and mailed to him.
Vestigial nipples are real …: one lady had one on the bottom of her foot,,,,kinda makes foot fetish understandable 😂