Any guns you regret buying"

I’ve had a few Turkish guns and they were all pretty decent, never really had issues from them. The Benjamin kratos was probably the only one that gave me issues, I had 2 of those and the valve stem seals failed on both of them. My favorite out of all the Turkish guns I’ve had was the kral empire xs .22, amazing little gun and super accurate, miss that one, I would say that is one I regret letting go

Reactions: sekiar and efem09
That was actually the case when I bought my Aspen. There were plenty of bad reviews and my my dumb a$$ bought it anyway. The Aspen is a cheap gun however and honest reviews of cheap guns are almost always going to reveal that the guns were cheaply made.
Yes, I too am such a dumb a$$. Even worse I believed the reviewers blaming pumping too hard and not lubricating enough. "Gun doesn't work, it must be _your_ fault". Now we get to enjoy rebuilding our Aspens as well as shooting them.

I dont necessarily regret buying it but the TX200 was the most disappointing springer I ever bought. I had purchased a .22 HW97K and the gun was just phenomenal. I had only ever used Gamos prior to that so my expectations weren't exactly high for springers in general.

Skip ahead a few months and I started asking myself "if a $500 springer can do this, I wonder how amazing a $900 one is?" I ended up getting a TX200HC in .22 and quickly found out that I wasn't paying more for a better shooting gun. I was paying more for a prettier gun. My 97K actually outshot that TX200 by quite a bit.
Sounds like she’s in need of a proper tune job..

Reactions: Sqwirl57
Sounds like she’s in need of a proper tune job..
I tried every tune I could on that .22 HC and it never impressed me more than my .22 97K. I'm fairly certain that HC had a defect in the barrel somewhere but I never got around to scoping it. I'm glad you brought it up though because I'm just now realizing I have that barrel and tube assembly stored away. I think I want to dig into that now

Reactions: Barenger
Diana Stormrider....I wanted a small, lightweight rifle with decent to good accuracy. Well I got everything but the accuracy. When I pulled the trigger I never knew where the pellet would hit. After trying everything thing possible plus some other things that didn't help and almost wrapping it around a tree I was able to get another barrel and now its a pretty good shooter. But I still regret buying it.

Reactions: Pete68
what don't you like about it if I may ask
You can’t pick it up and hit anything with it, (well maybe the broad side of a barn) if it has been sitting any amount of time. You have to dry fire or shoot it 5 or 10 times before it gets back to zero. If you only target shoot with it then I guess it would be a good gun. But it not for me. I need to get rid of it, I’ll even take a loss.

You can’t pick it up and hit anything with it, (well maybe the broad side of a barn) if it has been sitting any amount of time. You have to dry fire or shoot it 5 or 10 times before it gets back to zero. If you only target shoot with it then I guess it would be a good gun. But it not for me. I need to get rid of it, I’ll even take a loss.
thanks for your reply

Not to go off track here, but I have been looking at that .30 Hatsan since it came out... every time I get close to pulling the trigger to get one, I see a post like this. I need it about as much as I need a third nipple... but I always look. The last time I was serious, I had a coworker hit me up who had gotten one last year and asked me why that his gun now was easy to cock, rattles and wont shoot a pellet. That pretty much sealed it for me. I told him it sounded like a broken spring, but good luck getting a replacement. He wanted to stick with springers (the Hatsan was his first and only experience with an airgun) so I steered him towards an RWS 54 and actually found him one at the Hickory show and mailed to him.
Hands down..Fx Impact (first edition). My happiest moments…the day I received it and the day I sold it. A real money pit. Three trips to the dealer to fix air leaks at $300 per trip. It was in transit and repair longer than I had it in my possession!