Any gun Bethunter doesnt WTB?

Beto is from Mexico. I've chatted with him a few times about different rifles and he seems to be a very nice guy, he's just in a place where a lot of rifles he reads about here on AGN and would very much like to try might well be even more rare for him than they are for us here in the US.

Anyone sold him a gun yet, everyday he post he wants to buy a different gun.
Hehe
Hello sir !!!
I have the unique almost unique possibility to help many Mexican airgunner to achieve airgun stuffs, many friends of my ask me for different rifles and then with my short English try to find it for them.

I’m a trust guy I’m not new here and my hand is extended to make airgun friends everyday and everytime.
I hope that soon we can make a deal and then hehe help me like many AGN members to leave me a positive feedback.

Take care and shot straight

Hehe
Hello sir !!!
I have the unique almost unique possibility to help many Mexican airgunner to achieve airgun stuffs, many friends of my ask me for different rifles and then with my short English try to find it for them.

I’m a trust guy I’m not new here and my hand is extended to make airgun friends everyday and everytime.
I hope that soon we can make a deal and then hehe help me like many AGN members to leave me a positive feedback.

Good for you, helping fellow airgunners from Mexico enjoy the hobby! WM

Hehe
Hello sir !!!

That's great, they're fortunate to have you to help them, good luck on your search and purchases!