Any experience with Wraith 4k mini 2x?

I had it for a very short period some love it some dislike it. I was on the dislike side. The image got very pixilated for me and the buttons and zoom was hard to distinguish in the dark. I know the 4k max is larger but would take that over the mini. If your open to other brands the arken zulus is my top pick right now but sadly not readily available right now there is a wait list. It will focus at your 7y but the lrf only works at a minimum of 12y and it being a 5x the fov will be tight but the UK guys are using them for rats at close range.

Well, I think it’s gonna work out great. Got to admit I was a little worried at first.
Very happy with the 2X and the 16x zoom capability. Using an FFP reticle and I’ve got all my close ranges mapped out, it will focus crystal clear at 4 yards! That fit my close range needs big time. The mini replaced a bug buster so optically the bar was set pretty low, just saying.
Seems like once the scope settled in or once I got used to it, it’s holding zero. Even took it off and moved it back and it was still very close. The screen looked really small until I moved it back.
Over all I think the scope exceeded my expectations in day mode.
Night mode, I’m learning… Getting way better. At first, it was extremely pixelated and hard to focus, but little by little I learned and dialed it in with the light.
It’s completely amazing compared to nothing, and for sure from 4 yards to 40 yards at night

Reactions: RM.510bigbore
Poor things ugly- but gets taken out way more often than the others. Somebody had a post recently about their low power favorites. Yep.
Prod.jpg

Reactions: RM.510bigbore
Thank you for the input Guys. I decided to give the mini a go. Should arrive tomorrow and I’ll post my thoughts here.
[/QUOTE
Well, I think it’s gonna work out great. Got to admit I was a little worried at first.
Very happy with the 2X and the 16x zoom capability. Using an FFP reticle and I’ve got all my close ranges mapped out, it will focus crystal clear at 4 yards! That fit my close range needs big time. The mini replaced a bug buster so optically the bar was set pretty low, just saying.
Seems like once the scope settled in or once I got used to it, it’s holding zero. Even took it off and moved it back and it was still very close. The screen looked really small until I moved it back.
Over all I think the scope exceeded my expectations in day mode.
Night mode, I’m learning… Getting way better. At first, it was extremely pixelated and hard to focus, but little by little I learned and dialed it in with the light.
It’s completely amazing compared to nothing, and for sure from 4 yards to 40 yards at night
Performance at night will be better than my Sightmark HD.. A large 840 mm IR illuminator will help wonders. With my cheap 67 mm vast fire 300 yards with detail..No problem. Digital optics came a long ways...

Reactions: SlimPlinkins
The P Rod got a nose job today with some old Huma parts. It balances out better- 26 inches overall now. 🤘
I did some more testing with the Mini and Dang! It exceeded my expectations again.
I decided to change my zero from 11 yards to 15. Right before I did anything to my first profile -which I had perfectly dialed in- I switched to the second set up.
The one shot zero worked in one shot this time. I was pretty blown away. It took just a few minutes to crosscheck my holdovers in the close ranges and done.
Like RM said -Digi scopes have come along way.
IMG_0016.jpeg

Last edited:
I had been using a fixed 6x Bug buster on this rig for at least 10 years. Always loved practicing holdovers from 5 to 15 yards. I mainly used the bug buster because it was the only scope on the market that could focus under 10 yards.
The Wraith mini is on A whole nother level. 2x or zoom to 16? Really ? FFP reticles? And it will focus at 4 yards! I love this thing so far.

Sounds like it’s a rodeo to move video to my iPhone. If anyone’s got any tips on that I’d be appreciative.