• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Any experience with the Flex Barrel Kit for Leshiy 2?

For those that have converted a Leshiy 2 to an FX barrel and didn't already have the FX bits, I see Utah Airguns has a kit for $149 that includes the shroud, nut and adapter (no liner). DonnyFL has the adapter for $20, but I'm having trouble sourcing the other parts. Is this kit my best option?

I'm replacing a .22 350mm barrel and plan to use the stock shroud with 3D printed internals and moderator. I'd really prefer a CZ barrel, but it sounds like the FX is plug-and-play if you have all of the parts...

I hat did you ever figure out - I too am considering this route of using the Fx barrel in the Leshiy 2 .
is this kit made to fit a 380mm length barrel . I guess you could make your own liner from carbon fiber rods off eBay or Amazon with the Donny fl kit end adapter .
I want to convert my .30 350mm to a .22 500mm barrel and use a screw on moderator for backyard shooting with the lighter caliber to lessen risk of richcettes doing damage(hopefully) and possibly quieter shot report .

Why go this route while original Edgun barrels by LW and Alfa are available for just a little more than you would pay for this kit + the liner? These are proper solid barrels too, with no liners, jam nuts, o-rings or CF tubes.

Alternatively, you could also put a complete Impact barrel assembly on the L2 with just an inexpensive breech adapter that screws on the barrel replacing the transfer port. Makes sense if you already have one. I believe Huma and DonnyFL make their own versions.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dairyboy
Funny I know some guys who have replaced their FX barrels in their Dreamlines to LW barrels and they love them. No more worries about POI changes and they are as accurate if not better. Maybe a change in twist would help with what you’re wanting to shoot? I find my 350 barrel in .22 very accurate when Shooting off a bench testing ammo and speeds but I don’t hold well offhand and the trigger is tough to control when shooting offhand. I have been thinking of going longer to give the L2 more forward weight which helps me in any gun I shoot offhand with. The FX system would be lighter which is nice for carry but for me would not help my situation on offhand shooting when hunting.