• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

AirMaks Arms Any experience with Epic Airguns?

Hi,

It's been some time since the last post about Epic Airguns and I haven't seen any reviews about the model TWO.

They seem to be great airguns, but I can't find any info about them.

I was trying to buy the AirMaks Krait X, but all I read about them is problems. So too many money for a gun with problems.

Also, I'm looking the FX King, but in the past I had too many problems with FX.

I want a Christmas airgun, but I don't know which one to buy.

Any opinions guys?

Alex

Reactions: Peashooter
Yeah the krait got off to a rocky start, i still like it though.
The epic airguns two i also like, and i very very much like to see some shooting video on it, and not least ease of adjustment between 2 weights of pellets / slugs.
CUZ while i mainly shoot 13gr slugs, i want to easy be able to dial for something heavier, something i find very hard if not near impossible to do with my maverick, and even then it dont like heave very much, not even with the heavy liner that granted are better with heavy stuff than the factory liner.

So i am also done with FX for a while / ready to try something new.

Reactions: TX-Shooter
I have a very early Katran in .22. Had some reg problems but it shoots now great. I also have an Epic 2 .25 550 with a barrel kit .22 700. Epic is a more refined gun. I like it very much. Sadly I have not shot it much. Life and weather got in the way. The shooting I did promised some very nice/good things.
Very curious to know how things are working out for your Epic Two. Please let us know your results. Thanks!