Any Experience with Daystate Pulsar HP in .25?

Is this a Pulsar HP. My Pulsar HP came with the Huggett Modifier and it has a total length of 41.5 inches which makes for a very long rifle. My Daystate Wolverine 2 Hi-Lite .303 was my favorite PCP until I acquired the Daystate Pulsar HP .25 caliber in Gray Laminate. I do wish my Pulsar HP could be kept in a case assembled but it would require a very long case. This case accommodating the scoped rifle with Huggett Moderator would be too large.

I have been kicking around a pulsar as well, I have a .25 Renegade HP and after getting a Redwolf HP in .22 the Renegade just sits. With side lever and lighter weight or around the same with RW I just don't shoot it much. It is a heavier BP and between my FX Compact and the Renegade HP I always pick up the Compact when light weight and maneuverability are needed. If Daystate would offer the 3 power levels like in the RW I would give it a harder look. Awesome gun but has some refinement left IMO. 

I have been kicking around a pulsar as well, I have a .25 Renegade HP and after getting a Redwolf HP in .22 the Renegade just sits. With side lever and lighter weight or around the same with RW I just don't shoot it much. It is a heavier BP and between my FX Compact and the Renegade HP I always pick up the Compact when light weight and maneuverability are needed. If Daystate would offer the 3 power levels like in the RW I would give it a harder look. Awesome gun but has some refinement left IMO.

The Pulsar has 3 power levels just like the RW.

bowwild, I too am intrigued by the HP Daystate Pulsar .25. I used to own a regular Pulsar .25 back in the day and loved the fully-electronic platform. I currently have an FX Wildcat .25 MK1 with a DonnyFL SUMO moderator. She's accurate, powerful, and quiet. But, with the HP Pulsar, I'll get better accuracy and air management (electronic regulator; higher shot count), more power; and without the mechanical cocking, hammer smack, and mechanical trigger; with my SUMO, she'll be about as quiet as an airgun can humanly be!

Sorry I can't help you with actual experience, but I will be watching this thread for further info!

I can't tell about HP but a few days ago, I got Pulsar .25 from AOA. It's just sick... I had Hammerly, couple Evanix airguns, couple Hatsans this one it's like switching from Ford Taurus, not even to Mercedes, but directly to Bentley.

I guess, if you planning to use for long distance shots, HP makes sense, for me, it's not necessary, most of my shots are close to a house 10-20 yards max, shorter rifle size is better.

Cycles through the shots absolutely effortlessly, trigger is extremely smooth, no jumps, just positive click, no recoil, endless shot count and on top of everything it's dead quiet. I can't even compare it to my Paslode nailgun, I would say it's like battery operated nailgun, when you can hear only how nail sinks into the wood. Same here, you only can hear how pellets sink into the target. 

Accuracy is beyond my expectations. Few times I had to go and check my target, I would shot 3-4 shots from 25 yards and it's still only one hole on the target, I'm not that lousy to miss a target completely, had to go to the target and dig that hole with my knife, all pellets stacked in one hole, I'm not used to that kind of accuracy.

Plus some small, but pleasant details - you always know how many shots you have left (digital display has shot count) magazine has holes, you can see pellets inside, after last pellet in the magazine - rifle vibrates to let you know it's empty. Low on air - vibrates again.