Any decent red dots?

Mmm, "decent" and $100 don't really go together !

Mike
Matter of opinion. Decent enough to shoot birds from 5-25yds for under $100? Absolutely. Now using for defensive situation where your life is on the line? I'd say maybe not. My $60 TRS-25 was pretty good for my uses when I had it on my Leshiy and never failed me.

Considering the price that Swampfox Liberator II would be perfect for two of my airguns.

Dillon, I appreciate that you researched it, found this, and passed the info onto us!
Checkout Patriot Tactical Steve! They have a sale going on for the Swampfox line. 10% off and free shipping. How I got mine for $130. And happy to help!

Reactions: steve123
Got it last night already which is a day sooner than I hoped and 3 days before it said it would be delivered. First impressions is it looks great. Seems to be well built. The buttons seem alittle stiff to use but dont think itll be an issue. The range from low to high is very large. Only had time to mount it and look through it. Today will try to sight it in.

20230414_170045.jpg

20230414_171147.jpg

So today I got to use it for a good bit and took out 10 birds with it. I really like this sight. Nice and clear and the dot is very crisp. Turrets feel mushy but not bad. I'm used to Athlons and Arkens amazing turrets so I'm sure I'm expecting too much from a red dot. The caps have a slot so you can adjust the turrets without any tools which is nice. Shake n wake is nice on it. No parallax that I can see. I have had a cheaper red dot that did have noticeable parallax that got sent back immediately but this one is solid. So far very happy with it. Actually a great combo with the gun as it has a TP adjuster so my barn setting is at 10fpe and bump it up once and I'm at 23fpe if I need it. Low power I aim at top of bird, higher power I aim dead on. Took a pigeon at 35-40yds with it.

Reactions: MongooseV8