Any CZ Slavia owners (besides you Shambozzie)

I own a cz 634 and when the oem spring broke I called vortex and they made me a custom spring plus I replaced the seal. I'm not a Springer guy at all but if you could polish the trigger I think it would be a little better . As far as the gun its extremely accurate and can even hang with my tx 200 ....not sure this response is any help to you.

Reactions: Maizen
I love my Slavia 631, I did a some tinkering to get it to where it now. I replaced the original piston seal with a custom seals from Australia, placed four Jim Macarri old school buttons on the rear side of piston , cleaned deburred, polished then added 2 washers inside piston, l leans and polished trigger contact points, not to mention I refinished stock with Truoil. Shoots buttery smooth and accurate. Really is a an accurate plinker, 570fps JSB 7.33. I didn’t scope it I like it better open sights, free hand light and fun.

D4337DDE-8335-4623-8A00-101E37AB8B99.jpeg

I only placed 2 washers not 4, I works nights sometimes and the brain doesn’t work
Here’s mine. I tried those Australian seals, but they didn’t work well. I cleaned up the original seal and I had to fix the locking mechanism as it wouldn’t lock up. Now all that’s left is to reblue and refinish the stock…but I got lazy and it’s just been sitting. It’s super accurate regardless.

25E1269F-0E92-478E-8253-DE37080CF180.jpeg

Reactions: Darchule
Here’s mine. I tried those Australian seals, but they didn’t work well. I cleaned up the original seal and I had to fix the locking mechanism as it wouldn’t lock up. Now all that’s left is to reblue and refinish the stock…but I got lazy and it’s just been sitting. It’s super accurate regardless.

View attachment 332325
So you’re going to have it re-blued? Wow let us know how it turns out. CZ631 is a keeper. What mount did you use for the scope

So you’re going to have it re-blued? Wow let us know how it turns out. CZ631 is a keeper. What mount did you use for the scope
You can’t tell from the picture…but the previous owner was not kind to it. I wish I took a photo of it before fixing it up…looked like crap. I had to use 5 coats of boiled linseed oil to get the wood to shine and get some brighter coloring from the wood. Before, it was a grayish brown. The finish is black spray paint (previous owner)… 😭. Cold blue is better than black spray paint.

I used BKL 254 mount.

You can’t tell from the picture…but the previous owner was not kind to it. I wish I took a photo of it before fixing it up…looked like crap. I had to use 5 coats of boiled linseed oil to get the wood to shine and get some brighter coloring from the wood. Before, it was a grayish brown. The finish is black spray paint (previous owner)… 😭. Cold blue is better than black spray paint.

I used BKL 254 mount.
ok BKL 254, i might get one but it shoots great without it. Truth is my eyes see blurry at the front sight and the target but i manage to do pretty good. LOL

ok BKL 254, i might get one but it shoots great without it. Truth is my eyes see blurry at the front sight and the target but i manage to do pretty good. LOL
Yep I like a scope. I get dime sized 25 yard groups with it. Mine is shooting 600 FPS with 7.3 grain JSBs. I’m using an OEM spring I got from Poland.

Yep I like a scope. I get dime sized 25 yard groups with it. Mine is shooting 600 FPS with 7.3 grain JSBs. I’m using an OEM spring I got from Poland.
I have never been able to find a scope mount to fit correctly on the CZ, specs show 11mm for the mounts, I understand the CZ IS 13mm, how did you get it on?

I have never been able to find a scope mount to fit correctly on the CZ, specs show 11mm for the mounts, I understand the CZ IS 13mm, how did you get it on?
The BKL mounts can be torqued wider. Skip to 1:23 mark on this video:

By the way, it only works with these specific BKL mounts (254 version). I tried to open up one of those heavy duty BKL mount to 13mm, and it cracked.

Last edited: