• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Any CZ Slavia owners (besides you Shambozzie)

I almost forgot I had a CZ250 and 360, two-stroke motocross bikes,250 was great.
I will post pictures of my CZ springers, hopefully, soon.
The 303 comes up sometimes on "for sale" ads.The 634 was about $125
Years ago there was a bunch of guys on the old Yellow Forum that were buying a lot of the 634 models..
Those models are getting scarce,; they were the best-bang-for buck.

That is sad news to hear, thanks for the update on production.
This is what I was told by one of the larger dealers, I would love to be proven wrong though if anyone can vouch otherwise. As a son of Slavic immigrants, I would only wish for the native land of my parents to continue spitting out zduchkovky (air guns)

Last edited:
I have a Slavia 631 Lux that was tuned by Rich in Michigan. Rich also machined a delrin cylinder that covers the barrel latch release, making it much more "finger-friendly". This rifle pushes 8.2 grain R10 match pellets at 640 fps. It is my backyard enforcer, having dispatched countless sparrows, starlings, chipmunks, squirrels and rabbits. I like it because it is very quiet for my suburban location, where most of my shots are 15 yards or less. It's my least expensive springer, but the one that I use the most.

Reactions: Billinoregon
My mistake, Chuck is right. They are Haenel. I see that Haenel does have some nice rifles, unfortunately they are not pellet rifles,
That was not a call out or anything.

The amount of rare and unusual rifles that get posted on here is amazing, and I figured that you had an exceedingly rare model of Slavia that I had never heard of.

Reactions: boscoebrea