• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Any Bullpup under $900

I second the Jkhan Krosa. I have it in .22 and LOVE IT! It is RIDICULOUSLY loud without the optional moderator or silencer or whatever it's called you can buy for it. With it... With it, it is quieter than any nosey neighbor could hear. 

I have it in Black Sepatia and again, love it. Very predictable and accurate. I recommend tall rings. 

FYI- If you check the yellow forum there is a P12 for sale for $625. This may be the best deal you can get. Although I have my concerns with this gun there is a lot of good comments on this forum. Another Idea might be the P-rod. Although it is not a true bull pup, it is a light-weight carbine well under you price point.
We are stll eagerily waiting for swing360's review of his Noblesse!!!!! Love to see some pictures and groups! There is so little information on this gun but I have not heard anything bad as of yet and it is sold by reputable dealers. Best of luck with your choice!

Doc

Swing360,
thanks for the info. Curious what you mean by RIDICULOUSLY loud without the "additional suppressor". Isn't the normal barrel shrouded with some sort of noise suppression in it? Not sure I would like having the 6" extra piece screwed into the barrel every time I used it.
Also, is there a pressure gauge on the gun itself, to monitor it's charge?

thanks again,

I have and love the P-12. It's a laser with more than enough power and around 40 consisted shots at a 2700 fill. So many people knock the gun because it is a single shot. Interestingly, I see all the time, people with multishot guns looking for a single shot loading tray. I don't mind the single shot feature but you can buy a multishot conversion to go with the gun. I have never shot Krosa so I can't compare the two.

"Mr.Gadgets"Swing360,
thanks for the info. Curious what you mean by RIDICULOUSLY loud without the "additional suppressor". Isn't the normal barrel shrouded with some sort of noise suppression in it? Not sure I would like having the 6" extra piece screwed into the barrel every time I used it.
Also, is there a pressure gauge on the gun itself, to monitor it's charge?

thanks again,
The barrel is a fully shrouded Walther Barrel, but it's loud... I don't know HOW loud, but it's loud. The sound is almost non existent with the moderator though. I hear a small dud semi-ting from the spring with the moderator on. My wife can't tell I'm shooting in the house out of the window with it when I am using the moderator. Doc is right, I've been slacking on getting a review up. I will have a complete one up in the next few weeks since I said I would get one going. 

Actually, I am going to order a sound meter and trigger pull gauge so I can give you all real numbers along with shot strings for it. There is definitely far too little info on this rifle. to answer your question though YES, there is a very nice gauge that sits right in front of the trigger, which is nice so you don't have to point the barrel at (or around) your face if it were on the end of the air tube. 

The magazine (and action) cycles really smooth and the anti-double feed is a great feature. This is my first pup and I am satisfied with it and I get great shot count (haven't counted yet, but it's up there considering it's not regulated). I am very used to keeping my scope snug to my barrel on a traditional rifle, but on this with the way the check weld is, you really do need taller rings to get the right eye relief.