Any AIRGUNNERS near San Jose California?

The extra parts are already listed for sale in the Classifieds...so you can now try to buy back one part at a time 
1f602.svg

Haha. I live nearby—ish. Well, a bit away but not too long of a drive for a Californian. California is so dang long. Exhausting driving here. Puke 🤢🤧🤑🤮

That local guy was me lol...

Heard all about it from GRRBRR. Nice score, btw. 

Never fails....when dream deals like that pop up, I’m flat @$$ broke, lol. The other day I had to laugh. I’m fully accessorizing a second wildcat for a close friend. Just two months ago he made entry into the pcp hobby with a 25 cal wildcat MK2, 700 mm barrel with the laminate stock. A 30 cal MK2 Wildcat popped up in the classifieds and he wanted that like right now. We scored on the 30 cal, and just like the first wildcat, he handed me $1500 cash to dress it up exactly like I did the 25 cal. I dump all the money in my personal play money checking account and went to town re buying the same parts, 30 cal pellets, some bling bling, and I had one item left to get to complete the build, a scope rail that cost $185.32 with shipping. 

Before I hit the buy button I checked my play money account, and it shows $185.92....tell me this hobby isn’t worse than a crack addiction, ha ha!

The reasons behind this post have probably come and gone - but I figured I’d sign in as a Bay Area guy as well. I’m East Bay in Diablo Valley. Been thinking of looking into the Diablo Rod and Gun Club. Been a member out at Livermore for years. I’m just getting back into airguns, so I appreciate the information and experience available in the Airgun Nation. 

Moved up here to Whitefish Montana 21 years ago. I am happy to say we have both neighbors AND wide open spaces to shoot.These new highly accurate air rifles are a dream to shoot aren't they ? I have the AirArms S510 ultimate and have never shot a more accurate weapon.

Gophers are the challenge up here.

I bet having an air gun is the best use of your neck of the woods ,he he .