Any airgunners in Charlotte NC

I'm just trying to find some locals.

I live in Charlotte NC and have been "Simplyhooked" on airguns for over 37 years. I was a member of the THAG Club but due to taking care of my wife and mother, I had to place everything on hold pertaining to my weekend activities. My neighborhood isn't what it used to be so I have to keep everything pretty quiet but I still try to squeeze off a few shots every chance that I get.

Very very old thread, but wanted to see if maybe more of an organized group has come together in Charlotte or surrounding area. I really just want to find a place to shoot, and since none of the indoor ranges seem to allow them, thought I would do a search and I found this thread. 

Let me know if there is anything going on… I used to shoot in my backyard, but Karen has forbidden it as she has a dog now.

I'm in Charlotte, I work in Huntersville which is also where I tune and work on my air guns.

I have a collection from .22 up to .457 and everything inbetween. 

I have several great white tanks and several compressors. I would love to get together with some of you guys. Need to find a close area to shoot outdoors. I have a farm I can go to in Gaffney SC but thats a full day of packing driving and unpacking. 

Let me know if you guys want to talk shop or go shoot. Just send me a message on here.

-Adam

@raksoter @vande @cwh I'm in Lancaster about 30 minutes from RH and 45 from Indian Trails (Wife and I go to Waxhaw often to visit friends and dine). We shoot the full spectrum of airguns from vintage CO2 to springers to PCPs to big bore. I also fill tanks for local airgunners for free with my Omega Super Charger. My neighbor and I have own shooting range with permanent bench up to 70 yards. Also have access to 100+ yard shaded field 7 miles away from home. PM me if interested in getting together to shoot or talk airguns. Have guys that come up from Columbia to shoot sometimes,also.

I know this is an old post but do you still have the 70 yard range to shoot at? I have several big bores I need to sight in and play with. And would love to talk shop.

-Adam