Any air gun shows this year?

Here is what I found on the IWA website. There is a bit of contradictory information on other websites though. Maybe Michael, who has his finger on the pulse of this stuff can clarify for sure... It looks like it will be held in a similar fashion to shot show and the information and videos will be shared on line. I really don’t know though, the more I look, I see about half the website I find say that it’s going to be online, other websites say it’s cancelled. I don’t know if it’s old information, current information or if it’s even accurate??? I really don’t know at all now. 

Have a great evening.

Stoti

IWA 2021 will be held online.

IWA OutdoorClassics 2021 is a leading platform for the hunting, shooting sports, equipment for outdoor activities, as well as for civilian and official security applications. It is expected that the IWA fair will take place between the dates of the 12th to the 15th of March 2021 at Messe Nuremberg. The future of the industry will be presented by more than 1,600 exhibiting companies and over 45,000 professional visitors will be attending the event in search of the latest novelties in different sectors.

The product scope of the event will be presented in 4 focal themes, which will include all product categories: Hunting equipmentFirearms & accessoriesOutdoor-Equipment, and Security equipment for civil and official agency purposes. In each of these sectors, a different group of products will be showcased, such as guns, gun components and machining, ammunition, and reloading for hunting, knives, optics/electronics, hunting accessories, clothing and many more. This fair is the perfect opportunity for professionals such as retailers, representatives from outdoor, optics and sports shops, security agencies representatives and others to engage in business conversations and complete long-awaited deals, or witness some of the latest product premiers.

@Stoti I wasn’t sure if you’d read more recent info. When I read that article I was wondering how much the American airgun consumer base would be affected by the cancellation. I believe that I also read most of, if not all of, the stateside airgun shows had been cancelled as well. I’m hoping manufacturers find ways to exhibit new products and get them to retailers/dealers this year. Hopefully an online expo will help in this regard. The general supply chain issue is already a headache which I believe is impacting pricing due to high demand and “limited” (on-hand) supply for retailers. 

I hope they follow through with the on-line version. That’s where I get all of my information every year anyway. This covid crap has got to end, I’m so tired of it. My wife is a teacher and is doing twice the work as normal, the kids aren’t learning as much and aren’t getting the social component of being a child that they so desperately need. My boys and I are fishing and shooting a lot but that’s pretty much it. They missed out on all of their school sports and hardly ever get to spend time with friends. It’s really a bummer on so many levels.

Stoti

The kids went to bed a while ago, I turned on the TV and there were a couple of shot show 2021 episodes that had recorded on the Outdoor channel. One of the shows was an overall review of new products called “New Products Premier” and the other show was titled “Outdoors and Optics”. I’m watching the new products premier right now. Nothing air gun related but there is a few cool products, Burris Thermal Scopes, AR style shotguns, knives, etc... 

Stoti