Air Arms Any Air Arms S510 owners here?

I am a big S510 guy. It is THE best out of the box airgun in my opinion (for those looking for a "traditional" airgun experience).

In .177 and .22, they really, really shine. My .177 S510 Tactical came shooting HOT (16gr JSB Beasts @ ~870 out of the box). I think it would do really well w/ 13gr .177 slugs. These guns are SERIOUSLY awesome pellet shooters in .177, .22, and .25 but ESPECIALLY the .177 and .22 versions.

All 4 S5xx guns I've handled (2 .25's, 1 .22, and 1 .177) ALL came with out of the box tunes that had SUB 1.5% Extreme Spreads and .5% Standard Deviations. They really don't get as much love as they should.

I hopped up my .25 S510 to shoot RMAC/EBR/PAC longer range competitions with. It makes decent power (~53 FPE currently). Made the Speed Challenge finals at RMAC 2023 with this gun but CHOKED in the first round LOL. Gun did perfect, it was the shooter that was the problem!

Here's the link to that thread if anyone is interested: https://www.airgunnation.com/threads/my-50-fpe-air-arms-s510-25-tune.1250776/#post-1250850

The "weak link" in the FAC versions of these guns is the plenum size. From what I've measured, the stock plenums are only ~6 cc's in ALL calibers. I am working on an enlarged plenum, but it is tough to push these beyond their stock power levels with a plenum that small. Frankly, I am SHOCKED I am able to get the power out of my .25 that I can with the stock plenum. With a larger plenum, these would be totally different beasts.

Easily my favorite platform and it's not even close. S400's are pretty sweet too.

I am a big S510 guy. It is THE best out of the box airgun in my opinion (for those looking for a "traditional" airgun experience).

In .177 and .22, they really, really shine. My .177 S510 Tactical came shooting HOT (16gr JSB Beasts @ ~870 out of the box). I think it would do really well w/ 13gr .177 slugs. These guns are SERIOUSLY awesome pellet shooters in .177, .22, and .25 but ESPECIALLY the .177 and .22 versions.

All 4 S5xx guns I've handled (2 .25's, 1 .22, and 1 .177) ALL came with out of the box tunes that had SUB 1.5% Extreme Spreads and .5% Standard Deviations. They really don't get as much love as they should.

I hopped up my .25 S510 to shoot RMAC/EBR/PAC longer range competitions with. It makes decent power (~53 FPE currently). Made the Speed Challenge finals at RMAC 2023 with this gun but CHOKED in the first round LOL. Gun did perfect, it was the shooter that was the problem!

Here's the link to that thread if anyone is interested: https://www.airgunnation.com/threads/my-50-fpe-air-arms-s510-25-tune.1250776/#post-1250850

The "weak link" in the FAC versions of these guns is the plenum size. From what I've measured, the stock plenums are only ~6 cc's in ALL calibers. I am working on an enlarged plenum, but it is tough to push these beyond their stock power levels with a plenum that small. Frankly, I am SHOCKED I am able to get the power out of my .25 that I can with the stock plenum. With a larger plenum, these would be totally different beasts.

Easily my favorite platform and it's not even close. S400's are pretty sweet too.
My s410 was in .22 and it was a tack driver!
I should have kept my S410, but the new (at the time) FX Royale 400 caught my attention, and off it went.
Question for you...
Does a .25 S510 have the same plentum size, as the .177 and .22 S510 plentum?

My S510 .22 carbine is my favorite air rifle. No leaks Or problems ever. Most Important to me is Air Arms doesn’t bend over backwards to make my investment look outdated to sell me a new gun.

View attachment 427497
Just old-fashioned walnut and steel!

AA510.jpg