• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Any advice on a good infrared light?

Sniper Hog Lights. I use a 66LRX with the turbo ir. I also have two 38's, a few more 66's and a Coyote Cannon. I like the 38's and 66's quite a lot. While the Cannon is somewhat brighter, it is just too heavy for mouting to a gun for general use and I prefer the push button on/off switch to the rheostat.

generally the one that come with the atn's are fine for airgunning, except theyre slightly visible, and the 123 batteries are kindof not ideal ... i got a darkbeam 940nm on amazon and like it, it illuminates at least as well as the stock 850 and is stealthy .. it wont work with the stock swivel 'ball mount' without mods, but i just use it on a small tripod .. and it uses an 18650 which is a bit more logistically sound imo ..

Reactions: JaceSpace1369
generally the one that come with the atn's are fine for airgunning, except theyre slightly visible, and the 123 batteries are kindof not ideal ... i got a darkbeam 940nm on amazon and like it, it illuminates at least as well as the stock 850 and is stealthy .. it wont work with the stock swivel 'ball mount' without mods, but i just use it on a small tripod .. and it uses an 18650 which is a bit more logistically sound imo ..
Well the ones I have are second hand so they don't have the separate IR light, I tried using a red spotting light and spooked 2 large yotes in a community in doing removal in so I dont want to do it right this time around.

Sniper Hog Lights. I use a 66LRX with the turbo ir. I also have two 38's, a few more 66's and a Coyote Cannon. I like the 38's and 66's quite a lot. While the Cannon is somewhat brighter, it is just too heavy for mouting to a gun for general use and I prefer the push button on/off switch to the rheostat.
Thanks a bunch my good man!