• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle Anschutz 8002 S2

Classified Status
WTS

woogie_man

May 3, 2021
North Dakota, United States
Hey guys I an testing the water on this to see what happens. I am looking at getting another rifle and that means one would have to go. So I am looking at letting go the Anschutz 8002 S2 that I had upgraded too shoot 12ftlb. I was able to find a higher powered regulator from Anschutz USA, and then talked with Tyler Pratner to do the work.

I took the stock while Tyler had the rifle and hydrodipped it myself. The stock under the graphics is the standard black and blue if I remember correctly. I shortened the bloop tube, as I didn't intend on using the sights. I made a carbon shroud that is ended in a 1/2×20 threads for anything you want on the end.

The rifle shoots like a dream, and with an addition to the muzzle the rifle is damn near silent.

The rifle will come with the rifle, a spare air cylinder, original centra sights, fill adapter and anschutz hard case.

Looking at another rifle so would like to see $1500 and can discuss shipping. Ok with PayPal or other methods that can be discussed. Any payment will have to clear before rifle gets shipped out.

Any questions just ask guys.

20231010_150507.jpg
20231010_150330.jpg
20231010_150307.jpg