• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Another Vector Veyron Scope

I've been trying to find a scope for my Notos and just couldn't find anything in my stash that worked like I wanted it to, so I went on the hunt. Previously, I had bought a Vector Veyron 3-12X for my Katran, and it is an amazing scope for any money. It is clear, tracks perfectly, (I do mean perfectly, I was amazed), and I love the reticle. Then I decided I needed another Veyron, so I ordered another 3-12x and it didn't go so well. Fuzzy is the word I would use. I could never get it in focus, and even the reticle looked fuzzy no matter what, so it went back. Thinking I'd probably just got lucky with the first Veyron, I thought I'd better quit while I was ahead. But then came the Notos and it needed a good scope and I saw the 10X Veyron, and thought a non variable would be good for that gun, and ordered from Aliexpress. Well, it's a keeper, as it's as clear as the first 3-12x, and although I haven't tried to test the tracking, I do know that when I sighted it in, I used the mil dots to get it zeroed in 4 or so shots and they worked as near right on as I could tell. I do 35 meters out of my garage, and it was right on the mils, so I'm gonna predict it's at least darn close on tracking. For $126 to my door, you just can't beat it.
Now, I have to wonder, did I get a lemon on the second one, or just got lucky twice?

Just pulled my first Vector Veyron, a 3-12x44, out of the scope drawer for my new Snowpeak M60B .35. Got away from the 3-12 in favor of the VV 6-24x44, which was better all round for target/pesting. After sighting in and target work started kicking myself for leaving such a crystal clear, bright pictured scope in the drawer. Fell in love with the brand all over again. WM
IMG_20240321_205659.jpg

I really like the VV 6-24 SFP I put on my most accurate P35 recently. About $180 from Krale. I took off an Arken EPL-4 6-24 FFP to put on the Veyron. Despite the >$100 price difference I think the Veyron is about as clear and adjustments seem to work fine. The Veyron is more compact so I think it fits the little P35s better. I like the Arken but the reticle is so fine 6-8X is not really useful due to the FFP. 6X is clearly visible on the SFP Veyron.