Another Tomcat Airguns video! Barrel Cleaning

Merry Christmas! 
Some of us will *hopefully* be receiving new airguns from Santa this year! One of the most important steps to take with ANY new airgun is cleaning the barrel. In this video, I go over a few different ways to get a good thorough scrubbing without damaging the barrel, crown, or O-rings.
Hope you enjoy!
Happy Shooting!
Tom

I'd love if you guys would toss me a + ! :)

I really wanted to get this video out before Christmas for the newer air gunners that might be starting out on Dec. 25th as well as maybe show a few of you more experienced shooters a method you might not have thought of. 
I use all of the systems I showed in the video depending on what result I'm looking for, time available, and equipment. I really like tying a bunch of patches to a long piece of string.
After I made the video, I cleaned a barrel using that method. I ended up tying the ends of the string together which allowed me to continuously cycle it through the barrel in a loop. It worked out really well! 
Merry Christmas to all, and to all a goodnight! lol
Tom

Reactions: Lewis
Nice job, Tom! Really like your no-nonsense, fireside-chat style of presentation.

I use the felt cleaning pellets too, though with springers I have to be careful not to use a single felt pellet when firing the gun - it is almost as bad for the piston as a dry fire. I typically will put two felt pellets in the barrel, the first thoroughly saturated with Pellgun oil (or similar) and the second dry, and then load a regular lead pellet as the 'caboose'. In this way I don't stress the piston upon firing and the Pellgun oil is distributed throughout the barrel's lands and grooves. Just my method of preserving my spring action while doing a quick clean of the loose gunk that gets in the barrel.

Oh, and you might want to take a close look at your wardrobe before you actually film your videos. I was pretty distracted by the schmutz on your hat all through your video; it really took away from the value of your experience and technique. Then again, I'm a long-time Colts fan and in my world there's only ONE equine mascot that rates mentioning in public. ;)