• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Another starling, this one with GK1 .22

Nailed this one at 35 yards off the top of my barn. 25 gr Edgun pellets at around 900 fps. This .22 hits soooo hard!!

IMG_6872.jpeg

35 yards with a pistole is some darn Nice shooting!
That's a fine looking piece as well and apparently it shoots as good as it looks.
I had recently gotten 3 different FWB springer 10 meter air pistols (two 65s and one 80) and have been shooting everyday for the last month in my basement. This shot was taken leaning against my truck but it was still helpful for all the trigger time lately.

You are really making it tough on me .
I don't want to spend $$$ but
I have a bad case of the wants
I Want a new GK1.
It May be Time to part with a powder burner.
Dude, I know the feeling. Once I had it I had zero regrets. I don’t shoot it like all the time like when I first got it but, since spring has hit the long ride up my driveway has been a bunch more fun since the sparrows and starlings are back…..

Dude, I know the feeling. Once I had it I had zero regrets. I don’t shoot it like all the time like when I first got it but, since spring has hit the long ride up my driveway has been a bunch more fun since the sparrows and starlings are back…..
I'm the same now! I sold the leshiy classic to buy a .22 GK1 and no longer regret it!

Do you solely shoot pellets out of yours? Roughly how many shots do you get off a fill with those 25gr at 900fps?

Reactions: JaceSpace1369
I'm the same now! I sold the leshiy classic to buy a .22 GK1 and no longer regret it!

Do you solely shoot pellets out of yours? Roughly how many shots do you get off a fill with those 25gr at 900fps?
That last reply I made something was wonky in the forum…
Anyway, I get one magazine per fill using the 25 gr pellets at 900 fps.

Reactions: JaceSpace1369
Just put the vector optics red dot and wolfiek 3d printed base on it this weekend. So far it works good. The elevation is all the way up but it hits right where I need it to now. If anyone else gets one be sure to get the windage right before doing the elevation. Once it runs out of adjustment the windage won’t adjust because the elevation is at the stop. Took a couple extra shots to get it figured out.

image.jpg