• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Another SPAW/Ken Hicks Satisfied Customer

I just bought an FX Wildcat MK2 in .30 cal from SPAW after much research on where to buy. I decided on buying from Ken and couldn’t be more pleased. Along with the gun I received a target with two 75 yard groups shot with my gun, a list of muzzle velocities and FPE. Ken informed me that he tuned my gun while he was up at FX USA for a training visit. That was an unexpected special bonus.

There was a small problem with the order and after I emailed Ken about the oversight, he replied almost immediately and sent out the missing item.

In my mind, you can buy an airgun from many sources but the knowledge that a company has great customer service is certainly an additional value.

If you are considering the purchase of a new quality airgun, check out Ken’s website. I’m sure you’ll be impressed just as I was. https://spaweapons.com

Paul

Ken, is the best. I bought my .25 Brocock Bantam Sniper from him as well as all my supplies. The Post Office accidentally broke open the box that Ken shipped the pellets in. They must’ve tried pretty hard as he really packs them well. I told Ken and he shipped me a new tin at no charge immediately. If Ken carries what I need, I will choose him over all other vendors!