Another Satisfied BobCat MkII Owner

Hi all – I know a lot of you are probably more interested in the new WildCat – but I thought there might be a few interested in the BobCat MkII.
Follow the link to see how I fitted the BobCat here: http://airgunnation.dev/topic/bobcat-mkii-shipping-from-aoa/ 

I received my pellets today and I was able to check the scope for POI – would you believe the first shot hit right where I was aiming? No! I wouldn’t blame you - it was right on in windage but I had to adjust for elevation to get the Hawk 6.5 x 20 x 45 Tactical Sidewinder 30 to get on target. I have to say the FX No Limit Scope Mounts made the job really easy. I had it sighted in at 26 yards in less than 20 mins. 

The trigger was factory set at 12.6 oz, breaks very clean and is really nice. It will take more trigger time to really get used to it. I found the side lever very convenient and easy to use. I find the rifle nicely balanced and reasonable in weight – it's a light weight in comparison to say a HW97 or Kodiac and I'm fairly sure the HW100 is heavier. I have not found anything that I can criticize.

I filled the reservoir up to 200 bar – the regulator was factory set at about 130 bar and I sat down to shoot the target below. I was able get 90 good shots – 77 of them regulated. I think I could easily get 100 regulated shot from a 250 bar fill. So far I am very pleased with the BobCat MkII. Check out the first target shot at 25 yards and shot chart below.

Hi Vel = 887, Lo Vel = 854, ES=27, SD=6

“Also, were you shooting FX Smooth Twist pellets? 18.3 gr seems awfully light for a .25 cal pellet.”

Scott - you are right about that - I'm so used to writing JSB 18.3 - No these are the FX Standard 25 cal pellets (25.4 gr). I’ve been told they are the same as the JSB Kings. I’m curious if anyone noticed any difference between them and the FX pellet.

You are very observant – Good catch.

Edit: Was Smooth Twist - IS Standard - Hi power.