• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Another request for your opinion

Hi

i am looking for my first hunting PCP (not too long ago I bought a 10m Walther LG400 Alum Competition - it’s a beauty and much better shooter than I will ever be!) So I need your advice. I have a few rifles in my with list, so maybe you can help narrow it down. 

These are the ones I’m looking at. I do have a thing for bullpups

Edgun Lelya 2.0 (high pressure...it’s that minus?)

FX Dreampup (adjustment galore but I heard they can be pellet fizzy)

AT Vulcan 2 (heard good things don’t know much about)

BSA Defiant (I don’t know, it looks good!)

Air Arms Galahad (doesn’t look good but I heard it’s quiet and has a velocity adjuster)

what do you think?

Thanks for the comments guys. You already have me rethinking my choices. 

I would like to stay with .22 because I need to keep the madness down lol. I have a short range and not much of a need for long distance power retention so I think .22 is a good compromise. 

Veteran is not the prettiest gun (this from the guy with the Galahad in the short list!!) but boy It performs amazing!! Looking at the Shorty now to include in the list. Does anyone know if the CZ v LW barrels is a big deal? Are they moving to LW or is that just an option? Which one would be your choice? I guess I could just air myself too but your opinion matters

The comment on pellet fuzziness is spot on intenseaty22. Thanks for back to reality post.

Appreciate the time to respond guys. Will make a decision soon I hope.