Another precision sport

Peashooter

Apr 9, 2021
Denmark
This sport with a bit more "Twang" it in.
Seem like if you are a archer with Olympic aspirations, well there is one Danish kid you will need to beat.

Mathias Fullerton
Mathias Fullerton.jpg

I really need to go and try archery some day soon, i have just by chance learned where there is a local club, so might swing past there some time this summer.

This sport with a bit more "Twang" it in.
Seem like if you are a archer with Olympic aspirations, well there is one Danish kid you will need to beat.

Mathias Fullerton
View attachment 437848

I really need to go and try archery some day soon, i have just by chance learned where there is a local club, so might swing past there some time this summer.
I have a fishing bow that I "occasionally" use when hunting iguanas in the canals, I've been meaning to also get an airbow but I really need to get a dedicated bow.

Well as crossbows are a HUGE no - no here, something like that i am sure is the same.
Pretty cool though, i would love to run a few barrels thru it

Also i am a HUGE fan of the GAU 8 AKA the worlds best airbrake, and the M134
I have personally seen those in action, it's amazing the military keeps trying to decommission the A10. That platform has saved my butt on more then one occasion.

Started archery in 2002 as a leisure sport, and from 2005 till 2018 I was actively competing in Filed (80 yards) and FITA (90 meters). Travelled big time every year season, distances and countries chasing medals. Over ten years I was on sponsors list until finished my shooting career with a shoulder blade surgery in 2018. Since then I trained with airguns, but a rollercoaster with BS covid stories and traveling side effects I scaled back to local gun club only, without sponsors this sport is getting pricey :)