• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Another Pellet trap

Wanted a pellet trap that I was comfortable would handle any thing I am willing to shoot hear at the house. so bought some 1/16 in sheet steal.
Used 4'x4' section of it and welded one up, the pipe in the back is 1/4" and its lined on the outside with 1/2" stall mat for sound deadening, with out that it rang like a bell. That much steal is heavy and wanted it portable to its easer to mow around and for shooting at different distances thus the wheels at the front and at fixture on the pipe at the back to capture the ball on my trailer dolly. A cup on the bottom of the pipe catches most of the led for melting and casting bullets for my big bore.
The round pucks at the ends of the target rods are magnets from harbor freight, so every thing can be removed for repair or just changing things up. For shooting paper I use magnets on the faces of the targets in the top row to hold it. It was a fun project and I am comfortable nothing is leaving my property. 

Reactions: CampFussell