RTI Another P-3 and a shout out to Talon Tunes

Finally made my decision. Went with the RTI P-3 and a new dealer based on the recommendation of some on here. Talon Tunes is good to go. He actually called me to ask a few questions about the order, we probably ended up just chatting for about 15 minutes. Never had anyone or anyplace do that before and I buy a-lot of stuff. The order came well packaged to boot. In a general comparison to the PCP this is supplanting as my farm pest rig it is built like a tank. Now I just need the weather to improve...
IMG_20240120_142637964.jpg
IMG_20240120_142921590.jpg

Finally made my decision. Went with the RTI P-3 and a new dealer based on the recommendation of some on here. Talon Tunes is good to go. He actually called me to ask a few questions about the order, we probably ended up just chatting for about 15 minutes. Never had anyone or anyplace do that before and I buy a-lot of stuff. The order came well packaged to boot. In a general comparison to the PCP this is supplanting as my farm pest rig it is built like a tank. Now I just need the weather to improve...

Nice setup! The bigger places like AoA and Utah definitely don't, but I've had a few of the smaller places chat my ear off for 30min lol. It's pretty refreshing to see the level of passion the smaller ones have.

Reactions: IndyDurtdigger
Just looked up the P-3, I didn’t know they had a externally adjustable reg now. The whole rifle looks amazing actually.
The wheel at the butt plate is an adjuster for the hammer spring as well. Works different with it being a balanced valve gun though. The most surprising thing to me is how compact the platform is. Even with the long barrel if one ditches the moderator, it is a tight rig.

I’m surprised it weighs that much, I thought they were one the lighter guns available.
I was surprised when I picked it up out of the case as it doesn't look like would be a hefty, little thing. Like I said, built like tank and solid. As an old farm boy and heavy equipment mechanic that doesn't bother me one bit.

Reactions: jmohme