Another organization question

ok, so I just read a post on the pellets section on rotating stock. I’ve read questions on pellet organization tips. Here’s one for you, as I decided to go thru my 5’ x 9’ man cave that houses all reload stuff for center fire cartridges and all Airgun stuff. 45ft. square, or 360ft. Cu., with the 8’ ceiling. Either way you cut it, it’s not a lot of room especially with work benches mounted to the wall at each of the 9’ sides. 

What are you all doing with your scope boxes, and the boxes the scope boxes came in? We all know the possibility of having to ship a scope back to the manufacturer for repairs is there, and we also know to ship a scope box within another box will assure its protection. It’s how it came to us. What are you doing with these?

FX cases next on the list. I only own two cases out of the three FX guns I own, but unless I plan on packing up to go shoot somewhere, they aren’t getting used, and are in my way. Don’t want to sell them as if I ever decide to sell of my FX guns, it’s best to ship them in their cases. Where are you storing your cases?

To the tinkerer’s- with a gun comes mods. With mods comes spare factory parts. Wether it be springs, extra hammers, valves, or just plain factory parts that are good to have in case of failure, you have to organize these per gun, or per gun and per caliber. 

So what are your methods?

I’m am very disorganized by nature, but I do keep all important boxes even if it means under the bed. Do you ave a little attic space? How about a high ledge on the mancave, kinda like people do to display toys or trains etc in bedrooms? Mine are stashed away in my workshop, but it’s a little larger than that.

For small part maybe something like this. Each box can be for one gun. Depending on how many extant parts or little doodads, maybe a smaller box? I like these because the individual cubbies can come out and don’t have to have the hole box out. 
https://www.homedepot.com/p/DEWALT-10-Compartment-Deep-Pro-Small-Parts-Organizer-DWST14825/203367153

Sounds like you are more organized than me. !/2 of the office and the closet, it's really a bedroom with dutch fogged glass doors. A third bay in the garage that is double long and all but 6' is dedicated too guns and outdoor stuff and the work bench at the end of the two other bays with upper and lower cabinets with a work bench top plus one 6'x3 foot table and a card table in there too. The all the storage in a outside shed 9'x12' or maybe bigger with gun cases and other stuff, it does have some yard tools and a lawn mower in there "somewhere". Oh the gun boxes and scope boxes are all over the place and my son didn't think I had enough so brought me more. LOL

i keep scope boxes and related boxes for supplies in closet of said man cave . in case i decide to resell , upgrade , whatever. helps a ton getting stuff to fit and keep costs down. fx cases are needed to ship if you decide to sell said gun , and still have a case for it;s replacement. yea , they take up space , but they are needed. as for small parts , an organizational tray box like the kind for screws and such. best i can think of.