N/A Another new shooter needs help

Always rember ... You voted for it ( and probably reelected them as well over and over ). 😎
Detroit, Grand Rapids, Saginaw, Flint...those are the people ruling this state. Us folk out in the country are nearly all red. We have no voice. What we need is a state electoral college system.
Sorry for the derail of this thread. It's just so frustrating being ruled by the welfare state!!!

I'm just trying to concentrate on the good things in life they can't take away, my family and my faith. Most especially my grandchildren!! And my new HW97K .22....LOL!!

Always rember ... You voted for it ( and probably reelected them as well over and over ). 😎
AOA has the HW95 in stock. Both 177 and 22 calibers. $499. Free shipping. No sales tax. Might want to wait for a possible Black Friday special. Start with the right gun and build it slowly. They require a good break in period anyway.
4F871CB7-E24F-48E7-BF1A-64C66DDF4842.jpeg

AOA has the HW95 in stock. Both 177 and 22 calibers. $499. Free shipping. No sales tax. Might want to wait for a possible Black Friday special. Start with the right gun and build it slowly. They require a good break in period anyway.View attachment 405222
I think the guy said he is in new jersey. May not can ship / restricted..

That's the better deal going .

Pa has R9 referbs but comes without sights. ( Again). And kinda high & for that.
Item details
BN-1039U [PY-1900-4820] - Item Condition: Refurb
Refurbished Beeman R9 Air Rifle, No Sights

450$

So you want sights for a complete gun so that's another $100+/-

Now the referb r9 is $550..

Yet brand new complete R9 is $529

Think pa gone to art school.. scam art..

I think the guy said he is in new jersey. May not can ship / restricted..

That's the better deal going .

Pa has R9 referbs but comes without sights. ( Again). And kinda high & for that.
Item details
BN-1039U [PY-1900-4820] - Item Condition: Refurb
Refurbished Beeman R9 Air Rifle, No Sights

450$

So you want sights for a complete gun so that's another $100+/-

Now the referb r9 is $550..

Yet brand new complete R9 is $529

Think pa gone to art school.. scam art..
Thanks, I forgot he lives behind the iron curtain. I would definitely want the model with iron sights. Keep my options open.

think shipped through an FFL is only legal way to get in NJ .
What about a used gun already owned in NJ ? what is the law then ? still a transfer FFL ?
The law in NJ, aka “flavor of the day“ is as what the Gestapo says it is. And coming to a theater near you/us.

Last edited:
think shipped through an FFL is only legal way to get in NJ .
What about a used gun already owned in NJ ? what is the law then ? still a transfer FFL ?
I rarely buy a used airgun. Unless I know the person or a rare mint condition model. To many inexperienced tinkerers, are selling their messed up airguns. I’ve seen and heard enough things done that I’d buy new. Especially the op states that he’s “not to good at fixing” I’d stay away from buying used.

Again that's not true, I live in SJ and all the cities up north vote for liberals, who then appoint liberal judges. Same thing going on in Illinois with the downstaters and Chicago.

Again that's not true, I live in SJ and all the cities up north vote for liberals, who then appoint liberal judges. Same thing going on in Illinois with the downstaters and Chicago.
That’s exactly right. Most of my family (cousins etc) that live in Detroit where I was born, vote for the left. We moved to the west side of the state when I was 6 years old. Not sure I’m ready to disown them yet, but hope they wake up soon.

Op drjjpdc78. I absolutely meant no disrespect to you. I feel your pain. You and many never asked for this. Maybe more than we will ever know. I have never believed that any group could mismanage so long and keep winning.
Heck no disrespect felt my friend. BTW, I just read that you got some new targets down there. I read an AOL story about some ex-pet lizards scurrying all over SC, shouldn't be too 'long before they get to AL, unless the gators get them first. :)

Op drjjpdc78. I absolutely meant no disrespect to you. I feel your pain. You and many never asked for this. Maybe more than we will ever know. I have never believed that any group could mismanage so long and keep winning.
Mismanage..lol.. that's a real polite way of putting it .. like I said too and keep being reelected over and over and over..

I think folks really enjoy living under tyranny and filth Now a days preferring giving up then exercising there right and freedoms..

This......

Beautifully made, although it might need a better fitting spring guide, but once fettled it's all day accurate.

And it looks......Special:)

I damn near had a heart attack the second I hit the "add to cart" button, but absolutely no regrets. More accurate than my R9 .177 and Hw95 .22 by far.

It did take several thousands of pellets to fully break in and develop a super smooth cycle, but so did the the other two.

And def an heirloom springer.

I'd go so far as to say that I would NOT buy a scope/gun combo unless it's used and the scope has a no Hassel 100 percent warranty like vortex. I would buy the gun and scope separately...
Yeah, good advice here. Any scope/gun combo is kinda a rip-off. I have a few regular firearms with that "combo" happening, and I had to replace what came on them for a Leupold.

AOA has the HW95 in stock. Both 177 and 22 calibers. $499. Free shipping. No sales tax. Might want to wait for a possible Black Friday special. Start with the right gun and build it slowly. They require a good break in period anyway.View attachment 405222
I am waiting for mine. An HW97K BL, in .20 cal.

Screenshot_20231014_202350_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Mismanage..lol.. that's a real polite way of putting it .. like I said too and keep being reelected over and over and over..

I think folks really enjoy living under tyranny and filth Now a days preferring giving up then exercising there right and freedoms..
Its a smoke and mirrors trade. Freedom for security. Or just cheat.

Heck no disrespect felt my friend. BTW, I just read that you got some new targets down there. I read an AOL story about some ex-pet lizards scurrying all over SC, shouldn't be too 'long before they get to AL, unless the gators get them first. :)

Not coming this way. Heading to Washington DC to stay with family.
Far to many bibles and guns here In Dixie.

Last edited: