Another new guy

Hi folks. Figured I better join since I just ordered a Hatsan .25 cal Bullboss. I have no doubt I'm gonna need some help when I start tinkering with it.

A little about me: Born in Mississippi, I'm 64 years young. I served in the Navy for 8 years, then worked for the Corps of Engineers till i retired. The wife and I moved to the Arkansas Ozarks in 2004. Long time powder burner and new air gunner. I've had a couple of gas piston guns for a few months (.17 and .22) and have had a blast with them. Time to move up.

Hi folks. Figured I better join since I just ordered a Hatsan .25 cal Bullboss. I have no doubt I'm gonna need some help when I start tinkering with it.

A little about me: Born in Mississippi, I'm 64 years young. I served in the Navy for 8 years, then worked for the Corps of Engineers till i retired. The wife and I moved to the Arkansas Ozarks in 2004. Long time powder burner and new air gunner. I've had a couple of gas piston guns for a few months (.17 and .22) and have had a blast with them. Time to move up.

~~~~~~~~~~

Your bio is one I could have written to describe my own journey through life. Only minor details differ.

Welcome aboard and enjoy your airgunning exploits.

Al