Tuning Another M3 LEAKING

*UPDATE*

Just wanted to give everyone an update on what's happened. It turned out to be a bad regulator, according to Brian the Tech at UA. Here's the timeline so far. Is this considered normal for the air gun industry, or have I just run into the luck of the draw? I love shooting, I really had hoped that I would be able to expand into the air rifle field, but this shouldn't be par for the course, or is it...

07/24/21- M3 departed from San Jose, CA area for Orem, UT. 

08/02/21- M3 Arrived to UA

08/04/21- Called UA, spoke with Brian about rifle, said he would get on it ASAP after it sat untouched for a couple of days. Updated tracking on rifle on invoice in UA's system showed shipping label and then cancelled.

08/09/21- Brain called back, said he replaced second regulator, shipping it back UPS instead of FedEx since FedEx is horribly slow. Received shipping notification from USPS (?).

08/10/21- Emailed Alex at UA to figure out why I got notification from USPS, tracking was cancelled and I received a UPS tracking number. 

In case anyone else is curious, I'll post up another update once I get the rifle back in my hot little hands. I had really hoped to take the M3 with me to sight in at a fixed 100 yard range to get some tuning time in with the various pellets and slugs I've been collecting since I have to re-zero my der rifle with new handloads, but that's most likely not going to happen. Deer opener is this coming weekend, and work has been drowning me. The added issues trying to get this M3 along for the deer season to get in some ground squirrel action has seemingly come and gone at this rate.

08/13/21- I got the M3 back today, I filled it to 245 bar and I'm going to let it sit over night before zeroing the scope and dialing in again. Off the bat, I can tell the adjustments have been changed, which was expected since I'm sure they test fired the rifle again. 

damn my m3 came from utah with zero pressure too. I just filled it to 230 psi. and seeing if mine is leaking too!

I'd let it sit before anything else. If it's leaking, I'd be calling them first thing after checking the rifle if I were you. I'm not 100% sure what was leaking, when I spoke to the tech earlier this week about shipping it back, all I know is he said "the regulator went in fine" but I'm not sure if anything else was changed along with it. Let's hope you are holding pressure in the morning. 

Jerry