Another Impact leaking question.

I know you guys are probably tired of seeing the same question asked over and over. But I need a second opinion. I finally got my .30 Impact after several months of waiting from Precision Airguns. I love the gun and it shoots great; however, I noticed that the gun doesn't hold air in comparison to my other (RAW, Cricket, AirForce). So I started to take pictures to keep track. After several days, I emailed Precision and Jim answered that it is normal after filling the a gun. I replied that I understood that air cools after filling but didn't think it would contract that much. None of my other guns do that. So what should I do. I did email him back saying that I will take picture over the course of several days to show him. 

Looks like you've got a leak somewhere. 
You could spray soapy water/glass cleaner around all the air fittings. Bubbles = leak. Don't forget to spray a little up at the regulator above the trigger. 
Yes, the bottle will settle a little after filling and you'll lose some PSI. But, it should be all leveled out over the course of the first night and typically sooner than that. 
Tom

So finally Precision told me to contact Airgun of Arizona to get a RMA for service. After several phone calls message over a span of 2 weeks, Airgun of Arizona finally returned my call. Here is my question. they only email me a RMA but not return label. It looks like the cost of shipping it back is out of my own pocket. Is this normal? I have never dealt with them before but usually Pyramyd or Airgun Depot would email me a return label. 

Sorry about your troubles...this is one of many many stories I've heard regarding fx airguns and the hassle of sending them out to get serviced. This is exactly why I have zero interest in purchasing one. Brand new guns should not have air leaks...air is the number one component in an 'air' rifle.

imo, shipping should be covered under warranty. Call them and see what they have to say...if you can get a hold of them.

Generally they (AOA) covers shipping for returning the repaired gun back to you only, but they should generate a label including the cost of insurance for about $30 to ship for needed repairs to them. Added all up it's not a bad deal in contrast to shipping and insurance charges I have incurred on my own when selling and shipping out a high end gun. 

Rock 

So I emailed Precision asking them who is responsible for the return label. Here is his reply:The customer is responsible to shipping the rifle to the service center, and AOA will pay for return shipping to you.RegardsJim

I am not trying to make this into a bashing post. Just wanted to verify the processes involved. I initially went with Precision because I wanted a little better service but I had known this, I would have ordered directly from Airgun of Arizona. In honesty, if I can repair it myself I would have done it. I did spray round the gauge and the bottle but not really seeing anything. I am thinking that it is somewhere at the regulator but don't want to go into that portion since it is new.