Another Hawaiian goat down.

Just some Monday after lunch testing of my Edgun R5M .25 with another member Kelii223.

Aloha.
1543890332_4567636355c05e59cd8dc08.47987909_20181203_144337.jpg

Is it bad that I am jealous of your feral goat "problem"? ...in any case nice shooting... also wondering what pellet at what speed and how far?

I always say that to my wife about watching videos of squirrels and birds you guys have there in the states, these goats are not easy to get close to, anything farther then 60 yards is pushing the pellets energy (penetration) I found this out on some other goats we shot because we had to chase them down for a follow up shot. It's not easy running on lava rocks. This goat was taken @ 37 yards with jsb kings @ 900fps.

No the one I had wasn’t spoiled. The only thing I came up with is it has to do with the age of the animal. If they’re harvested before they reach sexual maturity it’s ok but after that it is not good. I think it’s referred to as mutton or something. There’s a lot of people that said the same as I and couldn’t eat it. That’s why I’m curious if these are the same way or not.