• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Another Hatsan Pellet question??

I actually use them for a LOT of shooting in my AEA Element. Mainly because they're cheap, and the element is a semi-auto, so I save a lot of $$. But they are incredibly accurate for me also. I can sit on my upstairs deck and hit 3 inch metal targets from 30 to 50 yards. I don't use a scope; just a red dot sight. I've only got three .25s. Haven't tried them in my Huben. My Hatsan Vectis, I thought would like them but didn't. So I think my element with these is perfect together. For what they are, I'd say give em a try. If ya don't like em I might buy em from ya.

Reactions: Trucker3573
I keep a few tins of hatsan pellets for a couple of reasons- when tuning a gun I use the hatsan pellets to get me to a desired speed, then fine adjust with the fx or JSB ammo.
I use hatsan pellets after first mounting a scope and to get on paper. Once I’m within a couple inches from the bulls, I switch over to FX or JSB ammo.

Lastly, when friends come over and want to shoot my LCS SK17(30 cal has a 17 shot rotary mag)using full auto, then the hatsan pellets get used.

I keep a few tins of hatsan pellets for a couple of reasons- when tuning a gun I use the hatsan pellets to get me to a desired speed, then fine adjust with the fx or JSB ammo.
I use hatsan pellets after first mounting a scope and to get on paper. Once I’m within a couple inches from the bulls, I switch over to FX or JSB ammo.

Lastly, when friends come over and want to shoot my LCS SK17(30 cal has a 17 shot rotary mag)using full auto, then the hatsan pellets get used.
Yeah not a bad idea. Problem with tin 2 was speed was all over as well as accuracy. Put the jsb in and gained 15 fps back and consistent. Hatsan didn’t seal in the breech. You could hear that on the shots. I guess you could get a close tune. The more I consider it the 02 cents a piece cheaper isn’t really worth it.

out of impact m3 at 50 yards i can hit a spinner target at 2 inches or whatever it is pretty much every time. the pellets aren't great. I suggest you wash them in the sink in a metal strainer. swish them around with a nylon bottle brush for a while with some dish soap. These pellets are very dirty and have metal shavings and such on them. You will have very dirty fingers after loading a magazine out of the tin. I really dont get how they are so filthy. maybe they sweep them off the floor or something.

I did kill a squirrel with one at about 35 yards. At 35 yards they do one inch groups.