• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Another good night on the rats with the Pulsar

Seen loads of these things tonight. Killed 7, recovered 6 of them. 7th one slid back into the hole and my gripper tongs couldn’t get it. 14-15 yards on the shots. .22 Pulsar set on mid power, using the single shot tray. 15.89 grain Hades are devastating on these vermin. 
E32C7A41-8C1A-44BF-82AA-C09FE40B7348.1623987133.jpeg

Mr. rut,

Yes, a very devastating night for the rodents!!! Good that you are lowering the population of those vermin. 

Are you using bait stations and illumination to get that many??? I am doing good if get one rat a night, I do compete with a very clever fox though.

That Pulsar and Hawke are a lethal combination for sure.

Good luck with your pesting, stay healthy and safe

Arrowhead1951

Arrowhead; thanks for the well wishes, same to you my friend. I’m not using any bait stations. This place has more bait in the form of chicken/duck feed. And it’s everywhere. Plus lama, alpacas, horse feed. I just set up at different positions around the farm depending on what I’m seeing at the time. As far as nighttime illumination goes, I have a PARD NV008P LRF waiting in the wings for my Delta Wolf when it gets in. I am very tempted to put it on the Pulsar but I just do not want to change the set up. So I wait I have areas of the farm that have some very low light illumination that my scope takes /pulls in, Plus the Hawke scope has different levels of illuminated reticle. Don’t know how much longer I can wait though to use the PARD. 

Mr. rut,

I am very envious of your Pard 008P LRF, my self control is weakening...wanted the Pard for some time now. Please post your results with it on the Delta Wolf. I know it will be stellar. 

I got to convince myself I really need it, maybe your next post after the DW arrives and the Pard is set-up will push me over the edge. I hope your wait is short and the DW/ Pard combination is the rats worst nightmare. 

Good luck with your pesting, stay healthy and safe

Arrowhead1951