• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!
  • The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Another demonstration of MROD Accuracy

Hey folks!
The following another video which demonstrates the accuracy of my MROD GEN2 .22cal as well as the ability to capture the action using my HSCA (Hajimoto Scope Camera Assembly) which is presented in crazy slow motion.

All targets are 45 yards away.

Always remember guys, I do not get paid to make these videos, your comments and feedback are my compensation, please be generous!

"Saltlake58".22 caliber, but what pellet? I use Premier Domes and JSB Exact Heavies. Heavies seem much more accurate at distance.

Also, what's the tune (muzzle velocity?) Always curious to know what someone else has the MROD tuned to.
Benjamin Marauder Gen 2 .22
Barrel: Stock, Slugged and lapped, recrowned (Work Performed by Hajimoto)
Trigger: Stock, Reworked, lapped and tweaked (Work Performed by Hajimoto)
Hammer: ART Super Hammer (Installed by Hajimoto)
Spring: ART Twin Spring System (Installed by Hajimoto)
Regulator: HUMA set to 112bar estimated (Installed by Hajimoto)
The entire rifle was disassembled and every edge was polished and honed (other than the sear and hammer catch)

Pellet: Benjamin Destroyer 14.3gr (Walmart $3.06 200 count tin)
Pellet Speed: 870 FPS
Range to target: 45 Yards
Weather: 71° F, Wind W at 4 mph (6 km/h), 45% Humidity, Barometric pressure 29.95 inHg.
Elevation: 400'

I think that about covers it

HMMMMMM.......hardly a stock Marauder. Does show the potential of the gun though. At 75 yards, using JSB Heavies, I can routinely get 1.5 inch groups and I'm a lousy shot. More my problem than the gun. Mine is totally stock, though I did need to add more air to shoot the Heavies at 830fps.

Not sure why so many people malign the Marauder, so far, mine has been a great gun.

"Saltlake58"HMMMMMM.......hardly a stock Marauder. Does show the potential of the gun though. At 75 yards, using JSB Heavies, I can routinely get 1.5 inch groups and I'm a lousy shot. More my problem than the gun. Mine is totally stock, though I did need to add more air to shoot the Heavies at 830fps.

Not sure why so many people malign the Marauder, so far, mine has been a great gun.
I never stated the rifle was stock. In order to effectively eliminate Hammer bounce, Hammer bind and reliable shot count the SH, TSS and Reg are a must.

Stock out of the box, the Marauder is very reliable and accurate. The .25 more so than the .22, either generation. Its like a Harley, I just needed to chrome 'er out a bit is all.