Another decent day with the .177

Much love for the 177! I got the Bullshark 177 running this week! I took a chance on a gun in pieces and it paid off. This one likes the 13 gr KnockOut's at 890 fps. She ain't pretty, but she shoots!

I originally got this at 44 as a parts gun for my pump action at 44 long. I wanted to put the barrel and airtube on the side cocking over due it having a side cocking action as well as a bottom picatiny rail and stud swivels. Cause my Pump action one truly is an ugly gun, but she is a beast, she will put 30fpe in .177 no problem and hold 1.5moa at 170yds with the 20gr zans and the 15gr nsa.

I ended up getting a working barrel from hatsan for the one I use now and it's so sweet I don't even use the pump action one lol. From my attempts I've only gotten to push this at44 qe to about 26fpe, the other I've pushed to 35 and it only give about 9 shots.

I've wanted to get a bullshark or a p35 but now that I have a 450mm .177 alpha barrel for my leshiy coming I'm hoping that solves my compact .177 power house. It also has 1:14 twist so I'm hoping that'll allow me to shoot the heavier slugs.

Holy crap. Those things are huge
Yeah and they get bigger haha, the biggest male in here was probably 8-9 lbs biggest one I got was a 16lbs 5'9" and the second biggest was 6' even and 15.2lbs. The guy in the picture got one that was 22lbs, the head alone weighed 2lbs

Last edited:
That's crazy! They look like little sauge balls in the link casing!

How they taste? You eat the eggs?
Yeah, but you can easily slip them out and they look like very soft snake eggs. They taste like parmesan crisp, the texture of the egg alone when cooked it gritty at least when I made it the first time. When I tried it the second time I made sure to crack a chicken egg as well and it that helped the consistency be more egg like. I preferred it with the chicken egg, but most people who eat the eggs make them in a soup or curry form.

Reactions: Dr. Kralenstein
Yeah, but you can easily slip them out and they look like very soft snake eggs. They taste like parmesan crisp, the texture of the egg alone when cooked it gritty at least when I made it the first time. When I tried it the second time I made sure to crack a chicken egg as well and it that helped the consistency be more egg like. I preferred it with the chicken egg, but most people who eat the eggs make them in a soup or curry form.
With all those invasive pests down there, you're sure to never go hungry! Might get eaten by a Burmese python, or a gator, but that's why it's called the circle of life!

Reactions: JaceSpace1369