Another day at the dairy

I like dairy farm pesting videos. I have the same interest. If I may, when you don't get a solid kill and you see the bird still alive hopping around, taking and videoing a follow up shot would probably reduce rabid complaints about the dreaded inhumane things we pesters do. You say in your intro something about 'humane' dispatching. A lot of the shots I saw were not humane. Also in the first half of the video there was at least one shot taken with the background clearly dairy cows. That's a shot I would not have taken. The monster pellets definetly outperformed what the other gentleman was using. 

Even though I enjoyed the video it is not one I would like the naysayers to observe. Thank you for sharing.

Follow up shots are taken when needed, but don't always get recorded. Other times you'll see birds fly but they'll go down quickly and expire off camera. Telephoto lenses compress distance and make the background look closer than it actually is; filming through a scope gives the same effect. We do everything we can to shoot safely and have done so successfully for many years. Yes the Monsters are usually more effective than the lighter pellets.

I undertand better now thank you. A however is, even though we know about follow up shots the occasional tube surfer who see this may not know that information. That's why I suggest the follow up shot also be shown. I know well about those that fly 50 yds and then drop and how difficult it would be to follow those birds with a telephoto and and other natural obstructions. I have seen in other pesting videos this is shown or at least explained in the narrative. Just trying not to give credence to the loud few who don't understand dairy farmers losing calfs because of the feces left to ttheir mothers during pregnancy.