Another bubble popped

I had my sights set on having a 100fpe .177 subsonic. I've been clean and sober for 10 years so it wasn't from an addled brain. I thought that Zan was going to make a 40gr .177, nope even if they did it would be a mighty long slug. So I'll have to be satisfied with supersonic to achieve 100fpe in .177. I have no need for an air gun that powerful, just curiosity. I'll be satisfied with a 100fpe .22 subsonic gun. I've been using Huben K1s for this endevor. 

.177 calibers AREA and that much WEIGH looking at 100 Foot Pounds energy ..... Not with compressed air you won't !!!

You would NEED a whole lot more pressure than our typical HPA systems we use today. Likely above 10,000 psi to do it.

That is case study in why they use GUN POWDERS to produce those pressure are far beyond.

IMO and just adding to the conversation ...

In regards to your K1, what pellets are you shooting. JSB are the only ones I've found that will group nicely. Monster, redesign, and jumbo beast all group like a freak'en laser. Anything else, like a shot gun. Several different H&N, crosman, FX, Daystate, and on and on. Went all over the scale with fps on each and no luck. So when the jsb's are in stock, I pick them up.