• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Another big shout out to Newman & 910 AG’s!

Dealing with numbness sucks in any part of the body. In my case it’s my trigger hand, and the numbness is concentrated on the thumb, middle finger, and unfortunately my trigger finger, also. On all my blade to post style triggers I’ve not only rotated the blades to try and help, but I’ve also increased the trigger pull weights just to avoid accidental misfires. In a two hours solid shooting session, no lie, I’ll misfire at least 4 times. It’s the pressure against the second stage I struggle with, as the numbness doesn’t allow me to “tune” the pressure onto the blade.

So 910 recently came out with this blade assembly-
2687B3AF-ADF1-466E-9A37-C63740AECD2F.png

I called Newman and explained my dilemma, and he assured me this would help as the edges of that center grub screw will let me feel that trigger point due to its sharp edge. So I figured why not, let’s try it.
A23F3DD8-32D8-4A8E-87FB-43F8A1622DA4.jpeg
DEACF96C-C14B-45C0-A4A5-5B860C7E49EA.jpeg
EA132049-F8F0-4022-B0BB-7EAE311A37E4.jpeg

This was just what the Dr ordered! I can now feel that trigger, and can now control the pull, or squeeze. I feel the first stage come to a stop, and my finger tip just sits on top of that grub screw and I depress when I’m ready.
A lot of my side to side shots that hovered around the point of aim are mostly gone.

There is no better feeling, like being able to fix a shooting flaw, checking it off of the “why” list, and moving on.

Newman does include different length grub screws with each blade, so you can customize it to suit your needs better. The hole that the post slides thru is offset, so you can have more or less of the trigger body hugging one side by flipping it around.

So glad I went with this. This hobby just like all other hobbies are full of gimmicks we don’t need. This pinpoint trigger shoe assembly gave me back a lot - confidence in my abilities to make the shot count.

Thanks, Newman

Dealing with numbness sucks in any part of the body. In my case it’s my trigger hand, and the numbness is concentrated on the thumb, middle finger, and unfortunately my trigger finger, also. On all my blade to post style triggers I’ve not only rotated the blades to try and help, but I’ve also increased the trigger pull weights just to avoid accidental misfires. In a two hours solid shooting session, no lie, I’ll misfire at least 4 times. It’s the pressure against the second stage I struggle with, as the numbness doesn’t allow me to “tune” the pressure onto the blade.

So 910 recently came out with this blade assembly-
View attachment 338576
I called Newman and explained my dilemma, and he assured me this would help as the edges of that center grub screw will let me feel that trigger point due to its sharp edge. So I figured why not, let’s try it.
View attachment 338578View attachment 338579View attachment 338580
This was just what the Dr ordered! I can now feel that trigger, and can now control the pull, or squeeze. I feel the first stage come to a stop, and my finger tip just sits on top of that grub screw and I depress when I’m ready.
A lot of my side to side shots that hovered around the point of aim are mostly gone.

There is no better feeling, like being able to fix a shooting flaw, checking it off of the “why” list, and moving on.

Newman does include different length grub screws with each blade, so you can customize it to suit your needs better. The hole that the post slides thru is offset, so you can have more or less of the trigger body hugging one side by flipping it around.

So glad I went with this. This hobby just like all other hobbies are full of gimmicks we don’t need. This pinpoint trigger shoe assembly gave me back a lot - confidence in my abilities to make the shot count.

Thanks, Newman
sounds like Carpel Tunnel to me , that can be fixed.