Another backyard squirrel

Shot this one yesterday at about 15 yards or so with my .25 condor ss with 31gr H&N baracuda. I was lining up a head shot, then the dog ran out and scarred it. it ran farther up the tree and the only sure hit I could get was a vitals shot. The condor hit it like a truck and it fell stone dead after a few seconds. Stocking back up after cooking up most of en in the stew I made last week. When me and my step dad have the time we need to get out and do some squirrel hunting. This is #4 from the back yard. I only got one from going out hunting this season lol

condor squirrel.jpg

Good shot and kill. My P35s in 177 and 22 really like Baracudas and kill well with them. Not sure Baracudas are what the retuned P35-25 wants but I kind of hope they are. Pretty inexpensive and accurate in my 177 and 22. Like 194 and 200 on the 30 yard challenge. Penetrate very well. If you are pushing them 800 fps or so in your 25 they should pretty much always pass through, Not a bad think in my opinion. Two holes seems to kill very well.