Announcing the Extreme Field Target Grand Prix!

View attachment EBR-0351-.1647540628.jpg

Extreme Benchrest along with Airguns of Arizona are pleased to announce the formation of a National Extreme Field Target organization and will host an Extreme Field Target (“EFT”) National Championship Series, called Grand Prix (“GP”). The EFT GPs will take place in 2022 at the locations listed here. EFT GP Events will be either a one or two-day event, with the aggregate score from both days counting towards the total and overall places. Participants in GP events will receive points by attending GP events. Extreme Benchrest will host the EFT National Championship combined into the EBR Extreme Field Target competition! The top combined score wins the EFT National Championship title and the Champions will be awarded separate trophies, prizes and will be celebrated and promoted as Extreme FT GP Champion shooters of the year!

View attachment EBR-0291-.1647540761.jpg

Don’t worry, this match will not change or replace the normal EFT match we run at the Extreme Benchrest competition for shooters not competing in the Grand Prix series. But those competitors who wish to take the EFT competition further can now compete in a National Grand Prix series with matches happening all over the US!

View attachment EBR-0116-.1647541106.jpg

Our 1st Grand Prix Event will be a two day match, coming up quickly on March 26 and 27 at the Phoenix Rod and Gun Club in Phoenix, AZ.

You can read the ongoing topic for this match HERE

Please sign up if you are interested and come enjoy in the fun of Extreme Field Target competition!

View attachment EBR-0180-.1647540982.jpg

See you there!

The Extreme Benchrest and Airguns of Arizona Team

As a match director I was in formed and negotiated that a total of 6 points to give out. The question I have is it still true that EVERYONE that attends will receive first to sign up in this Octobers EBR. I think they also get 1 point towards the EBR/EFT national points. Please clarify in writing. I know I have a total of 6 points to award as match director. Just the 1 point and to the front of the line @ EBR in October 2022. I also would like to petition that EFT at EBR pay more since it fills up faster than any other event. Just an opinion. ?????