• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Announcing the 2021 TEXtreme Airgun Show!

Cover photo.1632075865.JPG

In association with Trump Airgun Enterprises (not really), Ted Nugent Politically-Correct Airgun Adventures (not really), and TEXtreme Airgun Ron Robinson Enterprises Diversified Promotions (TARRED Promotions), the 2021 TEXtreme Airgun Show will be held October 17 at the Central Texas Rifle & Pistol Club near China Spring, Texas (just outside Waco). Though airgun-related businesses are welcome, this show is not only in response to airgunners bemoaning what would otherwise be(come) three years without an airgun show in Texas, it is FOR AIRGUNNERS!

3 Carbines.1632075949.JPG

However airgunners and airgun-curious alike are invited to come buy, sell, trade and enjoy all types of airguns, accessories and parts; from vintage collectables, to one-of-a-kind customs, to the latest and finest airguns on Earth. There will be accommodations on site for shooting airguns SAFELY.

Back cover photo.1632076125.JPG

Warning- there exists the possibility of airgun related conversation(s), advice, anecdotes… and camaraderie!

AR6 rifle.1632076169.jpg

Display spaces are available for individuals and businesses for $20 per 4’ x 8’ space on a first-paid, first-reserved basis by calling TEXtreme Airgun Show Organizer Ron Robinson at 254-253-1239.

British quality.1632076252.jpg

In keeping with Covid related Realities, all attendees accept full responsibility for their own safety and well-being by exercising their God-given powers of reason and constitutionally-protected Freedom Of Choice(s).

Wolverine FLR.1632076325.jpg

Don’t miss this (increasingly rare) opportunity to see, handle, and SHOOT airguns before buying, selling, and trading; and interact with airgun shooters, experts, champions, writers, and airgunsmiths in person. What a unique concept!

Buncha airguns.1632076349.JPG

Happy Shooting,

Ron (254-253-1239)

Nine pistol.1632076850.jpg

Answers to questions, and color commentary to posts-

GREAT. Exactly why I'm doing it, J. Hopefully enough other folks feel the same.

Would like to go. To plagiarize Jonah, "GREAT". And also, SEE YOU THEN, C6!

What time does it kick off ?? How long do I have to browse & buy? Although the club's annual (firearms) Swap-N-Shop the day before is from 8 AM to 4 PM, in keeping with the airgun shows lazy-ass promoter, and the fact he's the only airgunner in the immediate area, the TEXtreme Airgun Show will be Sunday, October 17 from 9 AM to 5 PM. However should attendance and activity warrant, or until the club closes at sunset. So by my cipherin', that gives attendees somewhere between 8 and 10 hours to conduct 'business'. We have a saying in Texas that goes, "Money talks; bulls**t walks!" That said, my tolerance level for bulls**t relates directly to 'horse-tradin' activity

Little Texan inside me like, but much much too far for him to swim and the Atlantic are too cold these days, and thats about all the little Texan can afford as he is a poor boy, or at least "mismanaging" his funds. Lame-ass EXCUSES, PP; LAME-ASS EXCUSES! To quote the next poster, "This is perfect! My wedding anniversary is on the 18th of October, so I guess I might as well get ready to sleep on the couch!"

This is perfect! My wedding anniversary is on the 18th of October, so I guess I might as well get ready to sleep on the couch! You're MY HERO, SJ! And obviously a fine example of masculine perfection for some of those in dire need of same. My couch is reserved in your name, Oh Mighty Masculino; you da man!

Anybody from Illinois area attending?? So far just you, B7M2; but I'm expecting a deluge soon.