Announcement from AOA regarding LCS Air Arms.

Wow that sucks for members that purchased a $2000.00 dollar LCS. Doesn't look like LCS wants anything to do with warranty work (and not even a phone number) as they link:
https://hardairmagazine.com/news/lcs-airarms-sk-19-three-year-warranty-details/

"LCS AirArms is a fairly new company, but they have long-term plans. This includes a solid warranty backup and support structure for their customers."

Long term plans and solid warranty Pft.

"Precision Airgun Distribution (PAD) has a long-standing core competency in providing after-sales backup and warranty support in the USA. This provides a firm base for the LCS AirArms 3 year warranty."

No mention of LCS on PADS site?

Glad I didn't purchase one!
There is a phone number on your link there for warranty support. Don’t know if the numbers good, didn’t try it, but it’s there.

There is a phone number on your link there for warranty support. Don’t know if the numbers good, didn’t try it, but it’s there.
LCS did not have a phone number when I checked last. Warranty support according to the linked article is provided by another company called PAD http://www.precisionairgun.com which there is a phone number for.

Low FPE out of the box? I haven’t had that issue shooting my boys .35 neither have I heard that before. Lol you trading it to AOA? Good way for them to buy them cheap or for store credit and they get to keep adding FX on their shelves to sell to others. Id convince you to do the same thing if I had a shop. Never shot the rattler so not gonna say any pros or cons. Waiting for a friend of mine who just got one from them actually to let me know how it does.
The FX Impact M3 .357 is one of the lowest power .357 cal airguns available. Without the additional slug power kit, I think it only puts out 140 fpe.

LCS did not have a phone number when I checked last. Warranty support according to the linked article is provided by another company called PAD http://www.precisionairgun.com which there is a phone number for.
PAD is Airguns of Arizona for all intents and purposes.

Owned and operated by the same people.

Reactions: Str8tshooter
You can get 200fpe out of a modded impact. I don't imagine much more than that though as the mag limits the size of slugs.
When you look at all the extra you have to do to get the M3, in .35, to hit near 200fpe vs straight out the box, it’s not even close. I own the M3 in .35 and have been disappointed in FX. How long have we been waiting for the extra’s?
The Rattler comes out the box producing the numbers and not needing an extra few hundred dollars to make it run with the other’s in that caliber. I really like my FX rifle’s but in the .35 it’s lacking.

My .30 Rattler idles at 140 fpe, with the turn of a knob goes up to 180 fpe. I've not shot the .35 Rattler but imagine it's a complete beast next to my .30 caliber. These guns make power so easily it's simply put, impressive. I read what others have to do to squeeze power from the M3 and to me it's essentially a pellet gun attempting to be a big bore. I remember years ago Fred saying he had no interest in producing a big bore and then the .35 got introduced. I remember seeing it and laughing because I already knew it wasn't going to work with that platform, but as everything it just needs the right salesperson.

Reactions: wolfmangreg
When you look at all the extra you have to do to get the M3, in .35, to hit near 200fpe vs straight out the box, it’s not even close. I own the M3 in .35 and have been disappointed in FX. How long have we been waiting for the extra’s?
The Rattler comes out the box producing the numbers and not needing an extra few hundred dollars to make it run with the other’s in that caliber. I really like my FX rifle’s but in the .35 it’s lacking.
I agree with you about the rattler. I plan on waiting a couple generations to see how well it does and let others iron out any issues.

The efficiency of the rattler is another perk I like 15 shots at near full power is pretty legit, especially if accuracy is there. Full power on my m3 is like 6 or 7 consistent shots. Velocity wise, not accuracy and with a 250 bar fill. I do enjoy mine for hunting purposes and enjoy tinkering with stuff. I understand that it costs money to do that, but it is something I enjoy. Others enjoy a turn key product. I do too, but nothing is ever perfect which is part of what drives me to find out how to make it better.

Reactions: ram2jeep
Well, this is all terrible.
I've been enjoying my LCS in .25 for some time, and hope to continue to do so. Not at all thrilled about having no support for a $2k rifle. This is going to leave a very bad taste in my mouth. A few days ago, seeing the Rattler, I was very interested. I assumed at the time this was LCS under a different name (for obvious reasons) and was happy to see new products.

Now given this situation i won't go anywhere near a rattler.
As a new arrival to the air gun industry during the past 3 years and a LCS woner my learning tells me to stick to the crossman benjmin level manufactures. What I seen with my purchases is there are many seeing the growth and prelanching substandard products with the youtube advertising to drive revenues. I found this with my AEA hp ss 22 cal grate power driven by cheep parts. the same outcome when you put 700 horse powr in a toyota break break break. I feel a new entry need to have at least 5 years to become a valued supplier.