• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Annihilator Air Guns issue!

I’m posting this because I don’t know what else to do. This is not meant to flame anybody just stating fact. I heard a lot of good things about Troy Hammer and Annihilator airguns. So After talking with Troy I sent my airgun to him for some tuning. I was told That there was a three week backlog. Well he Received my air rifle on February 20th and I still don’t have it back. We only talked once since he’s had my air rifle and that was on March 30th. At that time he told me it should not be any longer than three weeks and he should be finished with my air rifle. I cannot get him to return my calls text messages or emails. I hope all is well with him and his family at this point I just want my rifle back in the same condition I sent it. can anyone help!

Yep, this sounds a lot like my experience trying to buy a gun from him. Skirted/ignored several of my requests, failed to reply/communicate in any time frame that I would consider to be remotely professional. Even requested he send my gun out as is, and I would sort it myself. Nothing.

I saw some months later, my gun popped up, he sold it to someone else. 

Thankful I chose to move on and buy something much nicer. 

Sorry to hear your troubles. I didn't say anything for a long time thinking he had personal matters going on. But this type of thing has been going on with him for over a year and a half. Keep hearing the same stories. 

I sent you an email. I will get you sorted. Yes the gun has been here since February but remember it shipped to me under a different name and address. I didn't know whose gun it was for over half that time. This current situation has completely screwed my scheduling do to my wife's change in work schedule. Either way it will be handled and done properly with no cut corners. I am sorry for the time it's taking. 

Troy

Thank you for the response Troy. Look forward to hearing from you. I completely understand the shipping name was from a different person but that is the policy of the The UPS remote store that I use. The name of the store is the owner of the ups store. Inside the box was a detailed letter of my name and contact information and what I would like to get done. I also texted this tracking number and informed you that the package would arrive on Wednesday February 19, 2020. I received the email stating the package got there to your address on that day. I completely understand that the package arriving with a different name on it would throw you off. My only concern is when we spoke on March 30 you informed me it should take between two and three weeks to complete. That was seven weeks ago. To be completely honest, it’s not the timeframe that is upsetting, it’s the lack of communication. I am perfectly fine with waiting for quality work. I only ask for an occasional text or email update. Again, I thank you for your response. I am in no way trying to tarnish your reputation. But after no contact with you despite my emails, phone calls, and text messages, I was concerned I wouldn’t get my gun back. 

When I send my gun to get work done, I send a letter inside the box that has all the contact info and gun info (serial number included), as well as a.cut and paste of prior emails between the parties. Set it up for success. 

BTW, Troy does great work. I know he will take care of you.

I did that there was a piece of paper in the box with my contact information. As well as a text message from me with UPS tracking number and the date in which it would arrive.

Sorry for the delay Troy I'm still waiting for my Kral Puncher Breaker Marine Silent (OH what a mouthful) to break so I can send it to you to give it your magic touch. Sorry for the delay it doesn't seem to want to break. Have to rename it Kral Puncher NOT BROKEN YET Marine NOT SO Silent for now since it's not very silent. Yo!

Troy is a great dude, I had the same experience everyone else had, there should be a disclaimer on his web site saying "you'll get it when ya get it, but it'll kick-ass when ya get it!" I've since cranked my gun up a bit more but it's never broke down on me and the thing is a frigging hunting machine!!! Try Griffin slugs. What is your build aiming for - power, shots, somewhere in between?

This is my 65FPE .22cal beast. If you're looking for power don't let Troy tell you can't tune this high it's unsafe, I did it and it's fine - Shoot Fast & Take Chances 😂

1580073799_20164684745e2e0347c36263.38208281_IMG_5665.jpg

1589940397_17398206415ec490adacd6e2.17473943.jpg