• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

N/A ANICS SKIFF A-3000

Hello, i have ANICS SKIFF A-3000 some years now (not shooted much last years). I tried to use it again recently only to find out magazine jammed (i managed to take it out) and every air capsuile leaking gas, i took it to the gun dealer i have bought it and said he no longer repairs anything and ANICS factory has closed some years now, now spare parts exist and my gun is useless now.. any ideas how to fix it?
Live in Greece

The valve that the CO2 cartridge seats into has an O-ring seal that wears out. Yours needs replacement. Once the gun is disassembled the valve may require a special valve-puller tool to remove it.

Loading the magazines also requires a special tool that is supplied with the gun.

Seems like a lot of trouble for a cheap air pistol with a horrible trigger pull.

The valve that the CO2 cartridge seats into has an O-ring seal that wears out. Yours needs replacement. Once the gun is disassembled the valve may require a special valve-puller tool to remove it.

Loading the magazines also requires a special tool that is supplied with the gun.

Seems like a lot of trouble for a cheap air pistol with a horrible trigger pull.
Well, i always load the magazine with the tool provided. Maybe the magazine has begun to wear off too; or the air supply problem affected it. Regarding the o-ring, is any o-ring capable of doing the work needed (from other brands) since i have told by the seller whom i got the pistol that there are no parts cause anics is closed?

Ps. Don’t remember the price i bought it, wasn’t one of the cheapest then, but triger was just fine. Has double action so i liked hammer pulled back and then shoot

Well, i always load the magazine with the tool provided. Maybe the magazine has begun to wear off too; or the air supply problem affected it. Regarding the o-ring, is any o-ring capable of doing the work needed (from other brands) since i have told by the seller whom i got the pistol that there are no parts cause anics is closed?

Ps. Don’t remember the price i bought it, wasn’t one of the cheapest then, but triger was just fine. Has double action so i liked hammer pulled back and then shoot
From the article cited above:

" The second thing you’ll notice is the double-action trigger pull. It’s horrible – long, heavy, scratchy and notably heavier just before release. Anics claim a 9lbs double action pull, but on both my examples the pull was variable and peaked at over 12lbs."

This same criticism is repeated throughout the article.

When I read the piece the first time there was an ad at the bottom from 2016 that offered the gun for $100.

Since all CO2 cartridges are uniform in shape, one could guess that all of the required O-rings are shaped the same. I don't know.