• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Angel dust

Craig,

words are cheap and ineffective — but as they say, pictures are worth a dollar for every pixel.

So, thanks for your picture. 👍🏼
Please, pass me your Paypal account. I will paypal you 5% of the amount that my wife will increase my airgun budget — after seeing YOUR PHOTO!!!

Because: After seeing the wastefull excesses 😱 of airgun spending that your photo documents so admirably —
my wife will likely hug me and congratulate me on my frugality and moderation! 😊
(Nonwithstanding the fact that I have bought three times as many scope mounts as I own scopes. | Note: This will be the only one of many self-contradicting examples.)

➠ The time of that wively hug will be the perfect timing to request the wively approval of yet another gun in the four-digit realm.
➠ Of course, paired with an "appropriate" scope — meaning, like the smart scope sales people keep insisting, "the scope should cost at least as much as the rifle".

Awaiting the wively hug — and your payment instructions. 😉

Matthias

Craig,

words are cheap and ineffective — but as they say, pictures are worth a dollar for every pixel.

So, thanks for your picture. 👍🏼
Please, pass me your Paypal account. I will paypal you 5% of the amount that my wife will increase my airgun budget — after seeing YOUR PHOTO!!!

Because: After seeing the wastefull excesses 😱 of airgun spending that your photo documents so admirably —
my wife will likely hug me and congratulate me on my frugality and moderation! 😊
(Nonwithstanding the fact that I have bought three times as many scope mounts as I own scopes. | Note: This will be the only one of many self-contradicting examples.)

➠ The time of that wively hug will be the perfect timing to request the wively approval of yet another gun in the four-digit realm.
➠ Of course, paired with an "appropriate" scope — meaning, like the smart scope sales people keep insisting, "the scope should cost at least as much as the rifle".

Awaiting the wively hug — and your payment instructions. 😉

Matthias
pass the beer nuts

wasteful? this is my hobby, i lose money but i know this going in to it, i dont have a grinch or wifey

Last edited:
IMG_0561.jpg

Lets seem how good you people are at recognizing airguns :D
1. FX M3
3. RTI?
4. Red Fox or something like that
6. Kalibri ?
7. AEA HP?
9. another FX M3?
10. Skout Epoch

Meh, this is as much as I know/guess :(
Lets see who does better, OP plz don't reveal too early what everything is :D

Now that is a pile of cool.. Tell me about the PBBA
It’s a .257 Scandalous built by Mr. John Bowman.

View attachment 374814

Lets seem how good you people are at recognizing airguns :D
1. FX M3
3. RTI?
4. Red Fox or something like that
6. Kalibri ?
7. AEA HP?
9. another FX M3?
10. Skout Epoch

Meh, this is as much as I know/guess :(
Lets see who does better, OP plz don't reveal too early what everything is :D
1. Fx Mk2
2. RAW HM1000X
3. RTI Prophet
4. Daystate Alpha Wolf
5.FX Dreamline
6. Kalibrgun Tac60
7. AEA HP
8. BSA Scorpion
9. FX M3
10. Skout Epoch
11. Taipan Veteran
12. BSA R10 Mk2
13. Scandalous
14. Edgun L2

I think I got em. Amazes me how I can remember all of that when I can barely remember half the important things I need to on the daily

Last edited:
Nice stash 😉
yup exactly the scene in my head when i made the post
trading places a movie ive seen a bunch, actually i love movies and often quote them

“I ain't like that no more. I ain't the same, Ned. Claudia, she straightened me up, cleared me of drinkin' whiskey and all. Just 'cause we're goin' on this killing, that don't mean I'm gonna go back to bein' the way I was. I just need the money, get a new start for them youngsters. Ned, you remember that drover I shot through the mouth and his teeth came out the back of his head? I think about him now and again. He didn't do anything to deserve to get shot, at least nothin' I could remember when I sobered up”

Last edited:
1. Fx Mk2
2. RAW HM1000X
3. RTI Prophet
4. Daystate Alpha Wolf
5.FX Dreamline
6. Kalibrgun Tac60
7. AEA HP
8. BSA Scorpion
9. FX M3
10. Skout Epoch
11. Taipan Veteran
12. BSA R10 Mk2
13. Scandalous
14. Edgun L2

I think I got em. Amazes me how I can remember all of that when I can barely remember half the important things I need to on the daily
1. Fx Mk2
2. RAW HM1000X
3. RTI Prophet
4. Daystate Alpha Wolf
5.FX Dreamline
6. Kalibrgun Tac60
7. AEA HP
8. BSA Scorpion
9. FX M3
10. Skout Epoch
11. Taipan Veteran
12. BSA R10 Mk2
13. Scandalous
14. Edgun L2

u got them all right
u win