And the rest of the story, 300 yards - the Delta Wolf 25 with Slugs 🐌…!

Hi flint I just read your reply to me and others , OK so you are old school and use Kentucky wind-age to hold over , I understand , I used to do this my self years ago but since scopes evolved to like Mils and MOA with Reticles with exact markings for hold points and scopes now all mainstream units even $500 units have external target tactical type turrets and alot of modern scopes have as little as 1% error over entire turret travel if windage is centered , I use dope cards I make for my guns and then just take my variables to adjust for everything like spin drift , humidity, colitis effect , gunpowder temp , air temp , altitude and angle of shots and adjust my dialing point to hit what aim at . I never owned a march scope I heard they very very good optics , but I do have my Schmidt benders and zco and I remember when I got my first Schmidt bender back then other scopes never had turrets with markings you turn all were capped and you would use a penny to adjust to get zero , but today manufacturing , coatings and things are being able to be produced cheaply , Have fun with your long range journey I think it is cool you actually figured out how to hit at 300 yards with holding lol , this is similar to shooting a real gun over 1200 meters and is a great accomplishment ,

LOU